Official Patch Discussion

Patch for ps3

Ps3 players can expect a patch for desync errors on July 4

noobde
For Mortal Kombat PS3 players we have a patch ready the solves the de-sync problems and are expecting it to be released the week of July 4 !

Re: Patch for ps3

Thanks for that dude, you got this up real quick so appreciated :-D will rep ya after work

That is great news for the PS3 players. Now I just wish they would patch XBox Live as well. I still get a lot of desyncs while playing and I have redownloaded everything.

now ask him why kratos desyncs the damn koth and if this patch will fix that to.

Good news! I myself have had less and less desyncs lately but this will be nice as I do like picking different attires and dont want to get booted for doing so

If it comes and fixes the problem I will be very happy, but I'm jaded now and approach this news with caution.

They said a patch would fix things before, it never arrived.

I was wondering whether anyone still gets input lag when playing online? The worst part of the lag is gone (frame skips and such) but I still have a problem with input delay. Does anyone know if this is something they can patch or will I just have to deal with it?

Admittedly, my internet connection isn't the greatest so it could just be a problem with my connection itself.

Patch 1.03 ps3 =WTF???

Every time I put in the disc today it tells me I need to download the new patch. I hit ok. Its says please wait.... everything shuts off and the ps3 restarts! What the f u c k? I can't play the game anymore I cant do anything till the patch is installed and the fuggin ps3 wont let it. Anybody else having this problem?

Re: Patch 1.03 ps3 =WTF???

you need 2 press cancel when it asks you to download, it will start the game offline, then select online in main menu & log in, & it will ask you to download the patch, accept & it should download.