Official Patch Discussion

Re: Compatablity Patch bug. (Xbox Version)

She does have her arcade ending in the compatibility pack. First thing I did after playing with her in training.

Can M$ do anything correctly? now they are most likely going to take her off the marketplace,so if you didnt get her yet,legit or otherwise do it quick.this happened for FN rd 4,and it took almost a month to get it back up

this is immense, its really showing NRS have not got a clue when it comes to online gaming and content, sad really if you can get her for free as i reckon the vast majority will not purchase her, which in turn could lead to less or no more dlc in the future as they wont have made the money to pay people to make more.

I was defending online earlier this morning.

But I've just come across a SERIOUS problem.

The button delay is horrendous now.
I mean this shit is bad.

I can't even pull off Sektor's easiest BnB's online.
Offline they work great.

I'm not the only one, every person I've messaged has experienced this crap :cry:

o_O this is the first ive heard of this. my button delay was improved greatly after patch.

this is immense, its really showing NRS have not got a clue when it comes to online gaming and content, sad really if you can get her for free as i reckon the vast majority will not purchase her, which in turn could lead to less or no more dlc in the future as they wont have made the money to pay people to make more.
what about people who paid for the season pass? they will release the future dlc.

well when mircosoft finds out they will make you pay for it.. so im not worried about it....like when those people were downloading free MS points with a gen online...Mircosoft took the stuff they bought with the fake points back. just sayin they can take away downloads...they will patch it. have fun for like a day or 2 lol

well when mircosoft finds out they will make you pay for it.. so im not worried about it....like when those people were downloading free MS points with a gen online...Mircosoft took the stuff they bought with the fake points back. just sayin they can take away downloads...they will patch it. have fun for like a day or 2 lol

They did not take them back, they let them keep all the points and the content. As for this "glitch" I was happy to see a trial for a character but if this is a glitch then god damn you NRS... for tempting me so.

I try downloading the klassic skins for Cyarx and Sektor but is not working, anyone else?

I found out my friend has the same problem.

Last edited:
Where do you DL the compatability pack?

Hey guys,

Been looking everywhere for this pack so I can get the retro costumes, but I don't see it. Is there a special place to find it?

thanks

It's bizarre to me that NRS wasn't more organized with these releases and the coding behind them.

At the very least, at least the game is playable online now after the patches.

While I must admit finding matches is almost instantaneously now I'm still pissed that ranked matches seem to drop and I am getting losses when I couldn't even get out of char selection. Guess I gotta stay away from ranked til this is completely fixed..

I have a mixed first impression about the 41 mb file/patch I downloaded yesterday. I am starting to believe that what I downloaded was a skin pack. I still spend 5mn searching for opponents in ranked. I did notice though that the game crashed my PS3 twice since yesterday...

I have a mixed first impression about the 41 mb file/patch I downloaded yesterday. I am starting to believe that what I downloaded was a skin pack. I still spend 5mn searching for opponents in ranked. I did notice though that the game crashed my PS3 twice since yesterday...

My game has crashed/froze so many times since the patch :(

My game has crashed/froze so many times since the patch :(

NRS should wake up soon and fix all this shit before everyone deserts the game... If the game crashes alone well it might happen, but crashing the whole system?! I say they should stop wasting time with skin packs and DLC and work on an operational patch.

I honestly don't see what the patch actually fixed. All of the glitches that i've come accustomed to seeing are still there. Scorpion always using the same sword no matter what costume he has on for example is still there.

Um, Patch Glitch?

So, whenever I try to download the latest patch, my PlayStation restarts itself.

Do you guys know why? I also did not need to use the Kombat Pass to play Multiplayer, even though I have one. :S

Re: Um, Patch Glitch?

Keep trying over and over again, eventually it will download. Did the same thing to me and after my 3-4th try it finally worked.