Where the hell is the Bell Tower fatality??????????/

creed200569

WTF, someone said it is in the game cuz they found the file when they hacked it, yet we have not seen any evidence to prove otherwise. I find it hard to believe that we have not seen this yet. Either its well hidden or Boon seriously f**ked up

even when you go to select arenas the ones with fatalities has a red skull and I am pretty sure I did not see one on the bell stage

I just hate it when you see those interviews and they say yeah this is in the game and then all of a sudden it is'nt anymore... Maybe it has a problem and they will fix it later

Probably will be a DLC fatality. I think we're in for a lot of DLC in the next months, personally i love that, it will make this game last even longer that it would already have, with it's ton of content.

I hope they keep pumping as much DLC as possible. There are so many great stages and kharacters that were left and and would look awesome in this game. I say give us more challenges,krypt items,costumes,game modes like vs CPU,survival mode,time trial,etc.. fatalities,Friendships. Lets keep this game going strong

Ive always been a HUGE fan of DLC. I wouldnt mind not seeing another MK game for 2-3 years if they pump out DLC on a regular basis. I have no problem dropping some extra cash on extra content.

kinda on topic question..how do you even do stage fatalities? in the demo there was the input in the menu but now its not written anywhere? how the **** do i do it?

Nope, wouldn't call that a stage fatality. It's the same animation that is used when a character dies in tag mode and the fight continues, with some extra blood.