So which poor souls still don't have the game and how are you dealing with the agony?

Lux the Elder God

My KE has been delivered to New York, I got my Reptile skin code but I won't actually get to play the game until this Sunday!! It's driving me bonkers and I'm trying to stay away from here as much as possible...

Been playing COD to pass the time. Who else is in a similar situation? Don't make me feel all alone now...

UK Release is tomorrow, my friend already has the game, and I'm pissed. lol.

I've been browsing the net to pass the time.

Yup a poor soul right here! From the UK so tommorow is the drop day.
Gave Game a cheeky call today though see if I could get it, & where I succeded in the past..I failed this time :(
Back to Bad Company 2 for now..

My KE has been delivered to New York, I got my Reptile skin code but I won't actually get to play the game until this Sunday!! It's driving me bonkers and I'm trying to stay away from here as much as possible...

Been playing COD to pass the time. Who else is in a similar situation? Don't make me feel all alone now...

yes.. my soul is poor.. im from AUS ... enough said.

i've also been playing COD to pass the time.

and trying to stay away from here.. lol.

Yeah, I'm in Australia too, I probably wont get it till sometime towards the end of next week (assuming it gets through customs). Got my arcade stick from PDP today which makes it even worse, cos now I just have to look at it for another week, its just rubbing in the fact I don't have the game :(

My TE hasn't been shipped yet, crappy BestBuy Canada although my CC has been charged a good sign. As long as I get it before or on Thursday, Easter coming up.

On the outside I am calm, I tell myself that I will get it tomorrow (even though I might not). On the inside I am rageing hard, I ordered the game from a specific retailer because they have a reputation of shipping on time. They told me all along that I'd get it on release, until yesterday when I called and they said I'd get it tomorrow. I will never order from them again.

Still waiting on Amazon, my TE is supposed to be here tomorrow and it still says "not shipped yet." Tempted to cancel it and just get it at Gamestop.

I could go and buy it tomorrow but I have one on pre-order and it don't look like it's getting delivered until 27th April :(

But the best things come to those who wait so hopefully by then the online servers will be sorted out and bug fix patches so not too bothered but on the flip side I'm jelous I don't have it now

Not sure if theres something similar over there, but our EB Games stores here (same company as Gamestop I believe) have a 7 day, no questions asked return policy, where you can buy a game and if you don't like it, for any reason, within 7 days you can take it back and get a full refund. If theres a store over there that does that, you could always buy the game by itself, play it till the 27th then take it back and get a refund when your pre-order is delivered :)

I called every game store in my city and the earliest date I got was monday. Until then I'll keep my social life.