Sub Zero is awful in this game

I think the difference is because Sub-Zero is supposed to be older Subby for the most part and Cyber Sub-Zero is young. If you like speed, try CSZ but honestly, I think both play great. Sub-Zero hits hard

okay this video is AWESOME! ^^

ok i changed my mind about sub zero coz i thought his combos are weak!
i know that you got to play defensively with him but i thought that you cant punish well enough with him

ITT: Noobs that suck with a character and blame it on the game.

Sub-Zero isn't noob-friendly like Scorpion is, so you have to know how to use him. I was WRECKING people online last night as well as my friends when they came over. Scorpion is a button mash character with super easy combos, and Sub-Zero takes a bit of skill to use.

I'm fine with his speed in this game. Play more defensively and it works. Lure 'em in and punish 'em.

Yeah i think thats the idea with Sub-Zero, a bit of turtling and then some punishment. I don't like that style much, prefer an in your face style like Nightwolf or Ermac.

Seriously. He is in slow motion. It makes no sense at all. Scorpion is much faster and they've always had pretty much the same speed in every game. He feels like he weighs 400 pounds, I can't stand it.

smoke beats both of them. finally scorpion has met his match when it comes to spamming charachters online. the smoke bomb smoke has does 9% damage wich is SWEEEEEEEEEEEET

I've had no issues with playing Sub offensively. He is however, definitely a defense guy. I also found that I killed Shao Kahn faster with him then any other, so IMO, Sub Zero is one of the better fighters on the roster.

I think the difference is because Sub-Zero is supposed to be older Subby for the most part and Cyber Sub-Zero is young. If you like speed, try CSZ but honestly, I think both play great. Sub-Zero hits hard

CSZ is even slower than SZ, anyway im fine with his speed, and SZ is Kuai Liang besides Bi Han appears a little in story mode, SZ is slow becaue he is, SZ was desgined to be Kuai Liang not Bi Han.

hes just fine, iv won a tournament with some pretty good players with him. and won a good amount online with him. if u dont know how to use him i will show you if ur on xbl

sub-zero got no love in this game lol. every video you see he is just getting destroyed and they didnt make him as good as he should be. he might be better if i play him more, havent really taken the time to play him that much (only played him twice in the demo)

I think the same way as well, I think he's very slow, it takes forever to freeze your enemy cause by the time your creating the freeze ball Scorpion can teleport and rock your ****

There's only two thing's that bother me. How his Ice Clone is destroyed when he gets hit and he doesn;t do the back flip that he did when he did the ice clone. Both I used very defensivly in UMK3. I used the flip to dodge spears from scoprion and I was never that big of a fan of getting a flawless so I would kinda lure people into a combo in order to freeze them.

Other than that and getting used to the combos, he's okay.

Why does Subby need to be fast? Just get good with Ice Clone, Ice Puddle, and Ice hadouken, and you have all the time in the world to combo them into oblivion.

All I'm hearing is "Why isn't Sub Zero perfect at everything forever!"

My one friend who usually hates MK games picked up Sub Zero and started doing fine with him. He didn't have any preconcieved notions about how fast he aught to be, and he liked him a lot. His one complaint was that he doesn't have a lot of moves compared to other characters.