POSITIVE things to say about the game.

bull04

All I have seen on this forum the past 24 hours is nothing but complaining about the game and its features. So lets spice it up and get some POSITIVE comments on here.

First of all, I really like the fluid gameplay. Solid 60 FPS 720p HD is so beautiful to look at and play on. The combos blend almost perfectly for me on the game. I have not found a single issue with my arcade joint setup or with the game itself. I also have the Kollector's Guide and it is well put together.

The characters are incredibly detailed and the internals are very accurately represented. I feel like I am watching 1000 Ways to Die when I execute an x-ray move. There are some incredibly made alternates aswell (although I have not seen everyone's).

This game has stunned me in so many ways. Its better than I expected it to be and can't be happier with the result. I have played it for about 8 hours now straight and it still blows me away every round.

So, TRMK, what things do you guys like/love about the game? This is for neutral/positive comments about the game so if you have a problem, please post somewhere else on the forum. Thanks :)

Let's put it this way I don't plan on taking it out of my console until I get Mass Effect 3!

It's the best MK game I have owned in a long time, also one of the best games I've owned in the last 5 years

I enjoy the fact that it plays like a combination of MK2 and Street Fighter. The special moves feel very MK2 like, while the auto-combos remind me of MK3. Move properties and the interesting combos you can put together are reminiscent of Street Fighter but with much more flexibility to juggle combo. The beastliness of Kitana and Jade is great too.

Lastly, I'm very pleased with the backgrounds, they have great variety, multiple variants, and all are just amazingly modeled out and active with lots going on at once.

So far, I can't find any real downsides to the game. It's beautiful.

I can't even think of something negative to say about this game. Heck, they even got my personal favorite boss in there (spoilers won't say who). And I never expected to see HIM in this game.

It's just too good to say anything bad about it. Tons of content, bios/endings for everyone, multiple unique fatalities, hundreds of Koffins to unlock, hundreds of challenges, a 7-hour story mode, a fluid fighting engine...

Seriously, anyone finding something to COMPLAIN about has something iffy in the head region.

I personally like every aspect of this game I would like a record your match feature online however...unless its their and im not finding it? But yeah I like everything combos are more fluid now and it runs smooth for me

I can't even think of something negative to say about this game. Heck, they even got my personal favorite boss in there (spoilers won't say who). And I never expected to see HIM in this game.

It's just too good to say anything bad about it. Tons of content, bios/endings for everyone, multiple unique fatalities, hundreds of Koffins to unlock, hundreds of challenges, a 7-hour story mode, a fluid fighting engine...

Seriously, anyone finding something to COMPLAIN about has something iffy in the head region.

Exactly this.

Yeah... before launch, there were REAL MK Fans, talking about how excited they were for this game... fans who played the demo and knew this game was gonna kick all kinds of ass... now that it has been launched, it´s filled with complainers... ungrateful bastards! This game is incredible! All the content, design and gameplay... I think it might be one of the best fighting games ever... if not the best.

Amen! I can't stand all the *****ing from people. This is by far the best MK game we have ever seen!

Story mode is amazing fluid, continues and updates an already amazing storyline.
Challenge mode is fun and very creative.
The Krypt is massive and adds some extra stuff for us to play for.
Fatalities are all amazing and it seems there are more to unlock or will be downloadable.
Online will give us an infinite amount of hours to play assuming they fix the small lag issues.
All of the "Test your" games are fun and again add more gameplay.'
All of the secrets that are hidden in the game.
Sick X-Rays.

I could go on and on. There are so many awesome things about this game!

I love it. It's brutally paced, and an instant classic.

I just couldn't play much tonight because of these weird neverending thunderstorms in my area(I don't power up my PS3 during storms because I'm scared of surges). Damn you Raiden!

The game is amazing and it is everything I hoped for and more. I also have to say I love the ending which really sets the series up nicely for a great sequel. We also have a lot to do to keep us busy in this game and we also still have the DLC coming for even more replay value. Netherealm Studios and WB did a great job. You have truly pleased me as a fan. This is one of my most anticipated games in years. The next highly anticipated games for me are the new Batman and Zelda.