Official TRMK Online Room Suggestion.

Ermaculate

I have been creating rooms titled TRMK in hopes of TRMK members joining so far moderate success but I lobby to try and spread the word to other and encourage members to use the rooms.

If this were to catch on I suggest we use the format 1TRMK and 2TRMK if room 1 by chance was full. -numer suggestion provided by "ermacpwndu"

I love the TRMK community and would love to see people start keeping the TRMK rooms going and keep everything fun.

Anyway that is all just thought it would be a good idea.
thanks!

Last edited:
You should, of course, name the room TRMK, BUT the rooms are listed in alphabetical order and people most likely pick the first rooms. You should name the room 1TRMK since names that start with numbers are listed first.

I joined a bit ago, and saw you were on Ermaculate. Than played someone else who joined, than after some matches, room was empty. Aww.

Yea if my tags are in room i may be afk sometimes i let the xbox and ps3 stay on to keep room going while im away.

I play on 360, and if I see a TRMK room I'd join for sure. I wish that you could put passwords on rooms though, so that ONLY TRMK members could join.

We've been creating the room 0TRMK0 because it's not as far down the list and will avoid the scroll crash bug.

i havent seen this room much as of late, and when its there, theres very few people in it :(
so i have been getting my butt kicked at gamefaqs room lol
great people there too, no children running rampant :D

hope to see the room up again soon :)