Jade and Kitana used to be men....

Some of the Vs portraits for the male characters look weird as well. I think people notice the females more because they are expected to be attractive. The some of portraits can be "fixed" by altering the lighting, as in the case of Nando's Sonya pic. Kung Lao's portrait, on the other hand, doesn't have features that match the concept art or in-game model.

Last edited:
Kerri Hoskins was probably the best Sonya, when I heard this game was going back to its roots I thought they meant character models too.
I was very disappointed when I found that Sonya looks manly and not attractive like Kerri.
On Subject, Kitana and Jade have always looked better with their masks.

Yeah, Sonya's face is weird, her neck is too long and her head is too small (like other character as well, as I mentioned in previous posts).
Also her boobs are not proportional at all against her body.

Kitana has a Michael Jackson face, I expected her to start moonwalking soon after I unlocked her alternate costume.

EDIT: Oops, I clicked on the wrong thread, didn't mean to close this one. My bad.

Kitana looks alright but Jade looks awful....what a fugly face....She looked way better in her render.

Last edited:
Kitana's nose is ummm a no no. Their hair is pretty tho. Kan't say they aren't.

Execpt Sheeva's hair.

The hair implementation in the game is mediocre.
Especially Kitanas' since she's got the longest hair.
It looks like an iron board going up and down.

There are a lot of characters who have a good alt costumes. Like Kano :O~~~~
Sorry to say but Kitana's is just bad lol

I dont find Kerri that hot either, its just a matter of different tastes. Bridgett Wilson is the hottest for me.