Mortal Kombat problems for the PS3 platform?

MK9

Who is having problems with their copy of Mortal Kombat for the PS3 platform? What issues are you facing. I have already heard of the game skipping during "game saves", and how it no longer supports the "custom soundtrack" feature. I dont care for the online-lag because I know that they will fix this up soon enough! But any other problems people are having?...

Haven't seen any problems yet, Of course i need to play it more to see. I did try On-Line and it was BAD so much LAG it was aweful!

If that's the way On-Line is gonna be then i'll just skip On-line at this point. Oh Well!

By: DCS

I have had no issues at all outside of online play. No game skipping during autosaves, etc. I've read about those issues but haven't experienced them and I played it for over 12 hours straight after I picked it up!

I have had no issues at all outside of online play. No game skipping during autosaves, etc. I've read about those issues but haven't experienced them and I played it for over 12 hours straight after I picked it up!

THANK GOD! Im going to try playing it right now!

;)

I haven't noticed much lag online here at all on the PS3. Maybe a lag spike here and there, but most games were perfectly fine today.

My only gripe is that it's a bit too hard to find good King of Hill rooms.

Not really about the PS3, but to put things into perspective, I have seen Peaceful Jays Xbox freeze while playing two times already, and I have not been watching his stream that long. So maybe a little skipping is not that bad a deal.

I played 7 hrs straight in story mode myself and not one single problem. I went to the other modes afterwards and everything was hunkey dorey. Never tried online cause of all the problems I've been hearing.

I can't get online, I redeem my code. Every time I click on online it either says "Need a signed in ID to play online" or "I been disconnect from the network, check your router or port is plug in". Does anybody had this? Yet, to see this problem. It seems everybody is online playing but with laggy results while I can't even get in. I do have great connection though.

I have had the game freeze on the title screen or right before the title screen multiple times. Not a huge deal though once the game gets going it doesn't freeze for me.

I have not had any problems since I've been playing, outside of some online instability (which will likely clear up soon enough).

Online lag is horrible on Live too. I almost don't wanna even play it at the moment. Hopefully fixed in a few days.

The only issue I've had which seems to be weird is that my controller preset will randomly switch to default after entering the moves screen and coming back out. It happened once every 5-6 matches so I just went back to default and no problems since. Still kind of weird though.

I haven't had a single problem with my copy, and I'm on the PS3.
Lag is noticeable, but it's WAY better than say.. SSF4.

Not sure if its a PS3 issue or just bad luck, but I have yet to met anyone online that I could hear on my mic.

I have had the game freeze on the title screen or right before the title screen multiple times. Not a huge deal though once the game gets going it doesn't freeze for me.

it has froze on me before the title screen and once trying to get into a king of the match but once you get into a single player match it works fine in fact had 4 player tag match going and it worked fine and was a awesome time