TRMK Review & Contest: Mortal Kombat on Blu-ray Today

Best part of the first movie, Johnny Cage steals the show. Best part of the second movie... when it was over. But I will take them and enjoy them.

favorite scene from the first movie:
scorpion exploding only to leave an autograph of cage

favorite scene from the second:
FLYING SUB-ZERO OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE to save the day.

I've got such great memories of going to see the first movie in the theatre....fav scene is probably when Johnny Cage says he going to challenge Goro, not the most action packed part but a great part of the story with Raiden's reaction.

Favorite Part: Gotta be the Reptile fight from the 1st movie, but especially when you're wondering what's goin on and you hear the announcer say "Reptile". You could tell all the true MK arcade fans in the theater because when this happened those people went crazy.

Two favorite quotes come from the 1st movie:

After Sonya tells Cage, when I want backup I'll radio for it, then enters Sub-Zero and Scorpion and Cage says "Got that radio handy?"

Then when Scorpion is behind Cage and says "Welcome"

Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!!

favorite part was just seeing Goro for the first time...so glad he wasnt CG!! sure he was slow but he didnt look cheap at all lol
I also really liked the overall the custome designs...especially for Scorpion and Sub-Zero in the first movie with their stone carved mask!!