Craziest glitch ever!!!!!!

ishler82

First fight on ladder (as classic scorpion) I do the secret to fight noob....20 seconds into kickin his ass....he morphs into mk9 scorpion but still has all the special moves for noob...even the shadow was following him around. wierd!!!! I haven't tried duplicating it but I think I will...I was gonna take a picture but my cell phone sucks. oh...and all the fighters intro's before a fight were silenced...mouth moving but nuthin comin out. I downloaded the new patch before I even played anything too.

Right before round 1 on a story mode fight I paused it to go grab a coke and get my webcam working (best friend moved away, so we're beating story mode together over skype :p), and when I unpause my game the announcer says "Round one, one, one, one, one, one. FIGHT!"

I was playing as Nightwolf and I think vsing Sektor or Cyrax or Nightwolf on the Pitt stage in Challenge Tower and I beat the guy and he broke in half but the game never gave me success I was just walking around and pushing his lower torso on the ground so I had to retry the challenge (Which luckily was really easy)

The same thing happened to me while fighting noob and smoke. As soon as i landed a hit they turned into the scorpion retro skin. very wierdn