Anyone having the game freezing up on them ? (360)

3nany

So far it's happened to me 2-3 times over the last 4 days. given i've played the shit out of this game (10+ hours a day) .
At first it used to freeze during online king of the hill. i thought it might've been because the servers were unstable and whatnot but today it froze during the loading screen for nekropolis . anyone else having similar problems ? or is my 360 just acting up (can't be i just got it like what, november?)

I've been playing it straight since last night, and I have not had that happen to me. Maybe you got a bad disk or your 360 may be acting up.

Sorry to hear bro
i have seen it happen on some dude streaming it
but yea it just could be the 10+ hrs playing probly

im on ps3.....played for almost 10 hrs straight today with no problems at all.....offline only

EDIT: I take that back......Story mode did freeze on me one time last night.

Last edited:
ok now it's froze like three times during the ladder -.- and i was fighting the hidden kombatant too dammit.

Happened to me twice after beating challenge tower 300 on xbox 360, i gave up, in tried to buy it to skip it, and it froze 3 times. I don't give a damn for toilet paper costume... No more tries.

Happened to me for the first time this morning after completing Story Mode, when I was in the fatality tutorial. It froze during the load screen. Tried it on my other 360, and it froze on that as well, during arcade ladder during the initial VS screen. This would point to the disc being the problem but it's been fine until now.

Since I downloaded the new patch the game has froze everytime I download content Skarlet=freeze Cyrax/Sector=Freeze Season Pass=Freeze WTF NR?