Has anyone beaten expert ladder?

Quebecstreetfighter got to Shao Kahn on stream with SHEEVA and got one round won, one round lost and they were both down to 5% health and he lost. He had not used a continue at all either. =[

I hate it when you get to around 5% or you make a massive comeback and then your both on 5% and they hit you. I can barely hold my own on Easy-Normal without getting smashed. I want to see someone do it on Expert to

I have. I used Kabal all the way to Shao Kahn, who proceeded to kick my a$$ for about 20 minutes. Switched to Sub-Zero, and ended up beating Shao Kahn in two or three tries.

Someone done it without continues on tag team.

P.S: You still get the Ladder Master achievement/trophy this way.

Does one still get the Ladder Master trophy/cheevo if one sets the # of matches needed to win to 1? Or can we not do that anymore?

I have done 1vs1 ladder losing 0 rounds and no continues in just a little over 14 minutes with Scorpion.I would have thought for going completely unbeaten there might have been another achievement..Oh well.

I havent beat it but its easy getting up there especially if you use the Sheeva glitch or Noob saibot is good for tricking the AI

Also to who asks. You can do this by going 1 round matches its faster to get up to the top then. I like to do this because Shao Kahn destroys me and I like to get back through the ladder again to him quickly

I have done 1vs1 ladder losing 0 rounds and no continues in just a little over 14 minutes with Scorpion.I would have thought for going completely unbeaten there might have been another achievement..Oh well.

What makes it even worse is you don't get the bonus 1000 for a flawless victory on the final round vs Shao Kahn!

I barely made it past the 4th match. After that, I was repeatedly murdered, sometimes Flawless'd.

I beat it. I tried multiple times spamming with sheeva. Didn't work and I got frustrated. It was on one round thirty sec. I ended up getting it legit with scorpion set to two rounds infinite time.

Yeah I did expert with Johnny Cage. It wasn't too bad until i met Baraka with his blade-spamming madness. I wanted to destroy the whole game then, but beat him in the end. And then i got to Shao Kahn and needed, uhh let me see, 80 tries to beat him. And it was lucky ass hell too. I found out that JC is like the worst character to beat Shao Kahn with. He can't get away. So you actually need to get up close and beat the shit out of him that way. It was hard. It felt real good though when i managed to get a combo in on that douchbag.