DLC release date?

UCFReiko

Ok i know its silly to ask this question right after the midnight release of the game but I am curious as I am looking forward to playing Skarlet

Has a release date for these 2 dlc characters been announced?

Re: DLC Kenshi and Skarlet release date?

Not to my knowledge although it should be very soon, they were already working on it for a while, right after the game went gold. I say 2-3 weeks max (hell, we might even see it next week).

DLC Release scheduel....real or fake?

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/mortal-kombat/104189-upcoming-dlc-releases.html

DLC PACK 1 . includes >>>> Kenshi & Scarlett (lady in red ) **releases May
DLC PACK 2 includes >>>> Frost & Tanya (lady in yellow) on challenge300 ** releases June
DLC PACK 3 includes>>>> classic Character skins 4 female and male ninjas **releases July
DLC PACK 4 includes >>>> Movado & Rain ** releases August

could be legit, but i cant see them waiting to release the most important requested character (rain) for 5 months. ill call bs.

Re: DLC Release scheduel....real or fake?

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/mortal-kombat/104189-upcoming-dlc-releases.html

DLC PACK 1 . includes >>>> Kenshi & Scarlett (lady in red ) **releases May
DLC PACK 2 includes >>>> Frost & Tanya (lady in yellow) on challenge300 ** releases June
DLC PACK 3 includes>>>> classic Character skins 4 female and male ninjas **releases July
DLC PACK 4 includes >>>> Movado & Rain ** releases August

could be legit, but i cant see them waiting to release the most important requested character (rain) for 5 months. ill call bs.

I call BS too.

I hope they don't make us wait another 3 months to get the Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile Klassic skins / Original fatalities. :-(

Mavado and Frost? You gotta be kidding me... :(

Dude.

Where are all those classic costumes you argued about for days on end?

You know the ones you said would be unlockable in game because NRS wouldn't do that to you?

Seriously mavado???

facepalm-1.jpg

Dude.

Where are all those classic costumes you argued about for days on end?

You know the ones you said would be unlockable in game because NRS wouldn't do that to you?

From NRS twitter messages it was OBVIOUS that it would be time-released DLC (not in the Krypt), because they were retailer specific with the Pre-Orders.

I just hope the Klassic DLC isn't 3 MONTHS away. :(

god why mavado and WHY FROST and wtfs the big hype with tanya, i think shes always been a dragging addition..

FROST and mavado!? EFFF OFF.. hope its ********..

would really like tanya though

Yes, really useful info...
If it is not fake, how is Movado not Mavado?

Nonsence...

Tanya is obviously intended in future, but Frost? Unlikely.

No Havik, Cyber Smoke, Rain or Tremor means no day one purchase.
or perhaps it will... Though i would be sad if none of these got included.
But I'm pretty sure the list is a fake... I mean.... Seriously? Mavado?

99.99999999% sure it's fake. Why of all places would PS3trophies have the DLCs and not some official source?