***spoilers*** how to get to the hidden fighters

Amen @bloodyjesus I'll edit the first post once it's definite what we have to do, til someone narrows this right down to a repeatable format keep the discussions and preferably intelligent theories in the "i just found secret reptile" thread please so this is thread is nice and short and concise, cheers guys

Quote: This just isn't true. We've tested this about 50 times. So stopp posting this wrong s**t over and over again

If this was directed at me, then you're being unnecessarily harsh to someone who's just trying to help. To me, this website was supposed to be a community of people 'trying' to help one another in finding things, sharing, etc. and if this is how those that try are treated, I'll simply stop posting.

It's just every day a new guy come around and say here i found this on a other website, just beat shang tsung double flawless and fatality etc... why no one can make a video of his playtrough with the classic jade fight when it's so easy as been said.

Beat already shang tsung double flaweless with fatality and no block pressed and 2nd time only with low kicks and NO jade ...

I saw Klassic Cyrax in the Desert when I was doing Challenge tower once. All the way over to the left of the screen. Not sure if that is something hidden at all. Just throwin it out there.

a majority of the other responses say not to block against tsung either. and the noob scenario is 100% accurate, except i think the temple or "cathedral' is a rare map, because i didnt get it ofr a day and a half of playing sessions. oh and noob kicked my ass of course.
p.s. im new to the forums and new to the MK kraze. ive played them all but never with so much desire as this one.

JADE: You need to get 8 Flawless victories on your way to shang tsung, fatality on first 7 fights, Double flawless Shang and you are not allowed to lose a fight, you can lose a round but not the fight, some have said you can't lose a round either tho. (some have reported that if you get to the "finish him" point and you've pretty much won you can restart then but not sure if confirmed)

Hey, I decided to try to get the Jade fight today and was successful. I know how message boards work with me being the new guy and all, and with me not having proof, I understand if you don't believe me. But I will share anyway. I started off following this. I was on beginner. The first two fights, I had double flawless. For fighters 3-7, I only had one flawless victory, making five in total. I did perform a fatality on all seven fighters, however.

On Shang, I did end up with the double flawless, followed by a fatality. After that, it took me to the secret Jade fight (where I dominated, even had one flawless ;)) But I just wanted to say that you don't need 8 flawless victories to get the Jade fight. Not sure if this has been discussed in other threads, but just wanted to post it in this one. And I don't think it matters, but I did get the "What does this button do" achievement for not blocking.

Edit: And about the other three, I still have yet to see (or at least, notice) them...

I got to fight Reptile and Smoke, but I didn't get the Temple stage yet, and it's hella hard to get Jade. I don't get flawless in all the fights, not even in Beginner difficulty. And Shang Tsung always hits me at least once. I can't get a double flawless against him :(

I got the secret fight with Smoke, and it was easy of course.

The next chance I got was the night bridge late in the ladder against Kratos. I tried 55 times (if he hit me I went to the player select screen, or if the witch/santa didn't show). Sometimes I did get him but the santa/witch didn't show up during the round (I had my eyes fixed on that moon thoroughly), so I'd have to restart. In the end, I got impatient and finished him by punching him off the pit, but since there was no secret sign, Reptile didn't show his face.

I wonder when the next time the game will take me to a secret level.

Dubble Flawless vs Noob!!!!!! 5000 Coins :( 3rd try
Beat Smoke 5000 Coins 1st try
Beat Reptile 5000 Coins per round 1st try

Jade still have not fought. I've been trying to get the dubble Flawless but Shang Tsung always hit me once in the second round.

Something interesting happened in the Desert I got a Dubble Flawless victory on Nightwolf and did a Fatality while Cyrax was in the sand the flame came up and moved me over and the screen went black and instantly took me to the VS screen against my next opponent. It has happened twice. I've been playing the Desert for 45 min if Cyrax is not there I select a fighter. If you have some free time try it.

EDIT: I'm going to try a Stage Fatality next time next to Cyrax then a Babality

Last edited:
@ mattstermh
was noob standing in background on the right. if not keep restarting the stage by pausing and going to character select.

Where does Noob appear in the background on the cathedral stage? Is he just like, right infront of you or do you have to look carefully to seeh im?

@coeffeciant first up welcome to trmk! its still getting narrowed down so thanks for the input on it, usually wait til someone's verified before i'll edit the post tho, not doubting you or anything bro, just don't wanna get grief if its wrong lol
@zaketox he's just to the right of the altar style table, the priest wont be there and he'll be fairly easy to see he's alot darker than normal.