***spoilers*** how to get to the hidden fighters

NXNDJ

for those who can't be trawling through a MASSIVE list of posts on the secret reptile thread, here's a quick concise list of the ones we DO know how to fight each Kombatant in Klassic form

Basics: Difficulty doesn't matter. two Rounds prefered (although you CAN get noob on a one round fight)

REPTILE: On The Pit Something Has To Fly Past The Moon (Witch or Santa are the main ones) you need to get Double Flawless & Stage Fatality.

NOOB SAIBOT: On The Cathedral Stage Make Sure Noob is hanging about in the background, then you need to win WITHOUT blocking. He should pop right up

SMOKE: On The Living Forest When smoke pops out from behind a tree* push Select (PS3) or Back Button (Xbox360) and he should come out to play (If no luck hold down while pushing back button/select)

JADE: There is some discrepency on this one, main elements that are certain are: at least 5 flawless victories and fatalities on everyone BEFORE Shang Tsung, Then Double flawless & Fatality on Shang Tsung. You can't lose a round but you CAN use the character select trick** anyone verify a perfectly narrowed down version obviously feel free to post & Correct me.

*Some have said smoke wasn't there when they got it to work, my personal theory is that he appeared but not on screen (Further along) etc.

**Character Select Trick: for Shang's double flawless victory if you mess it up complete the fight without losing a round, then on the "finish him" screen pause and go to character select and it won't count as a lose.

****MOST IMPORTANT****
I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS I DO NOT HAVE THE GAME YET, THIS INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORUMS BUT ARE TITLED DIFFERENTLY OR MASSIVE BEFORE YOU GET TO THE INFO LISTED ABOVE, CREDIT MAINLY GOES TO NORAA FOR THE NOOB FIND, BLOODYJESUS FOR REPTILE AND LOTS OF PEEPS FOR FINDING SMOKE. HUGE THANK YOU TO THAT WHOLE STREAM AND A BIG THANK YOU TO StOrMtRoOpErMx19 FOR HIS WORK IN FINDING JADE!

Last edited:
pretty sure that got debunked, everyone tried it with down on d-pad coz down+start was how your fought him on MK2, but a german guy did it by just bashing select throughout the whole fight to be on the safe side lol

so there is one more secret match to find....

Just saying how about jades desert?

Last edited:
I hope reptile/smoke/jade are hard as balls to beat, just like Noob (seriously, have you seen the video on medium settings, that guy blocks everything and spams the hell out of ya). The tougher, the better ';..;'

I fought jade in goros lair. she threw fans and my spear would go through her. I know for sure i was playing on beginner and i raped shangsung with repeated combos for a quick double flawless and fatality. I doubt i blocked so that might be a part also.

I fought jade in goros lair. she threw fans and my spear would go through her. I know for sure i was playing on beginner and i raped shangsung with repeated combos for a quick double flawless and fatality. I doubt i blocked so that might be a part also.

Maybe win each round against Shang Tsung, with flawless victory , in less than .... 30 seconds ? And no blocks ? And 2nd round, with a Fatality ?

OK This is some code and it evidently refers to the secret fights and some stuff we don't know I do not have the game so I am relying on others to go and try stuff out... Please update this if you know what it is

VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE1= DON'T DEFEND IN A TEMPLE CORRUPTED WITH SHADOW.... = NOOB HIDDEN FIGHT
VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE2=THE KRYPT WALLS HOLD SECRETS.... = ??? KRYPT SECRET?
VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE3=WHAT LURKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PIT?. = REPTILE HIDDEN FIGHT
VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE4=?SUNOB YTSAOT. = TOASY BONUS??? JADE HIDDEN FIGHT?
VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE5=WHO HIDES IN THE FOREST?.= SMOKES HIDDEN FIGHT
VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE6=MOTARO TRANSFORMATION?! = ??? COULD BE NOTHING
VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE7=SHE WAITS FOR YOU AT THE TOP OF THE TOWER....= MILEENA COSTUME
VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE8=THANKS FOR KARING!.= ???FIND ALL BABALITYS?

Maybe win each round against Shang Tsung, with flawless victory , in less than .... 30 seconds ? And no blocks ? And 2nd round, with a Fatality ?

You didn't have to win in under 30 seconds when you face Jade in MK2, so I don't think you'd have to in this one. The other stuff you mentioned is more likely though.

Guys on the other thread have tried Damn near every method under the sun including those listed above,
@bloody jesus wasn't trying to take anythin from your awesome thread and all your hard work dude, just figured it'd be easier for peeps to get the info if it's all on one opening most, absolutely no disrespect intended to you guys, hence props were given.

I've been playin literally non-stop since midnight last night..and I STILL haven't seen Smoke hiding in the Living Forest!:\

Last edited:
The trick to beat classic noob is very easy, he teleports 95% of the times, so block all the time and when he teleports he starts to roll in the air then uppercut him, do that many times and you'll beat him.

Hi , i'm new here, but i want to figure out how to unlock fights too (i'm still waiting my copy , i'm from brazil so...i gonna wait much time)

VERSUS_KODE_RANDOM_PHRASE4=?SUNOB YTSAOT. = TOASY BONUS??? JADE HIDDEN FIGHT?
maybe...this Toasty Bonus is make Dan Forden Appears in the fight and say : Toasty? o_õ

i really like this forum , and really want to fight with your people online ^^/

*sorry my bad english*

Easy "You Found Me!" achievement

When fighting Shang Tsung in Arcade mode, get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality. Then, classic Jade will challenge you in Goro's Lair, and you will get the "You Found Me!" achievement. You will get 5,000 coins for defeating her. Note: To fight classic Jade easily, if you fail to get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality, simply pause the game, and go back to the player selection screen. Start the match again, and repeat this process until you are successful.

Source: http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/morta...eatscodes.html

Easy "You Found Me!" achievement

When fighting Shang Tsung in Arcade mode, get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality. Then, classic Jade will challenge you in Goro's Lair, and you will get the "You Found Me!" achievement.
I have done this. This doesn't work.