Spine rip!!! Got it!

LiquidSwordz

F D F 2 (Triangle or Y) Sweep!

I was just messin with my lil bro in the fatality trainer and BOOM lol. I knew it had to be F D F. I think i'm first right?!?!

My game is patched and I had the subzero DLC code.

Last edited:
what? can you rephrase that

@RockHard.....lOL I KNOW don't even get me started. such a classic masterpiece from 1-13.

Crap... i'am sorry for my rudness pretty cool

doesn't work here though.. do you have something special?

- Finished story mode
- DLC Code
- installed a patch (asked to update before the start of the game)
- Beat arcade mode with sub
- Krypt completion ?

Well, not exactly I thought in mk1 it was F D F 1 ? But yeah for the most part. I was trying square a hundred times I was like let me try the other punch button lol.

Crap... i'am sorry for my rudness pretty cool

doesn't work here though.. do you have something special?

- Finished story mode
- DLC Code
- installed a patch (asked to update before the start of the game)
- Beat arcade mode with sub
- Krypt completion ?

it's cool, um I used the DLC code saturday and installed a patch before I even started playing the game. And I finished the story mode and his arcade, but no krypt completion. I don't know if those things are relevant. You're trying F D F Triangle right? Sorry I didn't even say what 2 was lol.

^EW SON LOL i feel so attacked. Ok can you tell me how I upload a video from the iphone 4 to the forums or what should i upload it to ?

Both Jb2k

^EW SON LOL i feel so attacked. Ok can you tell me how I upload a video from the iphone 4 to the forums or what should i upload it to ?

Both Jb2k

mail it to me within the iphone i will post it somewhere (under your name offcourse )
joeblack2k @ gmail . com

I dont know im doing this with the classic costume not alternate. How do I upload it to youtube? Do I put it on my comp first then youtube or can I do it wirelessly from my phone to youtube?