liu kang

Gangsta

Waddup guys?
Can u guys post a big pic with nice graphics from Liu Kang please?
(From his bio. or the select screen)
Thanks tho
plus... I was wondering how I could post some pics and videos down here... it might sound stupide but u know... I'm kinda the new guy...so... u know it would be nice if someone could help me out on this one
Holla back at moi :twisted:

Here you go. I know it not that big of an image but this the largest I have right now. As soon I capture more I'll update my site.
liunlock.jpg

liukang.jpg

thanks!!!!!!!!!

but i need a larger one.

& nice site!!!!! :D

I love it 8)

plus... I was wondering how I could post some pics and videos down here(not from a site)... it might sound stupide but u know... I'm kinda the new guy...so... u know it would be nice if someone could help me out on this one
Holla back at moi

Syclone, if you could, could you capture the player select screen, with only the 2nd player there? I need the part of the background behind the first player, and don't have the SycloneFX.com thing there, thanks :)

SycloneFX said:
Here you go. I know it not that big of an image but this the largest I have right now. As soon I capture more I'll update my site.
liunlock.jpg

liukang.jpg
Hey, do you have screen captures of every character, plus their alternate costumes? :D

Prophet said:
Syclone, if you could, could you capture the player select screen, with only the 2nd player there? I need the part of the background behind the first player, and don't have the SycloneFX.com thing there, thanks :)

Its not going to have part of the background there. It will have that box that tells you their fighting styles and their difficulty.
Prophet.jpg

So theres absolutely no way you could get it?

ps: your sites header says "Morkat Kombat Guides.com"

Actually, I saw one of the images of your site, and the secret character shadows look familiar, for example:

mkde14.jpg

POSSIBLE SECRET CHARACTERS:

Bo' Rai Cho - Top Left
Nightwolf - Bottom Left
Hotaru - Top Right
Ashrah - Bottom Right

It might take some time but I'll try. I might have to caputre a movie and go frame by frame to see if I can get it.Yeah i own both site. I moving all my MK stuff to the MortalKombatGuides.com site. and Leaving the SycloneFX.com site for my web design company. I haven't had time to change all the images yet.

Syclone, on your site you have a pic of the puzzle kombatants, 12 characters.

puzzlesel.jpg

but on the image provided by Prophet, there are only 10 spots (counting the dark, shadowy ones)

how's that ??

MajorWeirdo said:

puzzlesel.jpg

but on the image provided by Prophet, there are only 10 spots (counting the dark, shadowy ones)

how's that ??

My guess is that that was a really early screen. I'm also thinking that maybe they did a Puzzle Kombat version of just about every character in the game before settling on the final 12, which would explain why pictures of the others pop up every now and then.

MajorWeirdo said:

puzzlesel.jpg

how's that ??

That's a fake pic.
I Know what most of the full screen looks like.I unlocked some.

Noob-Ermac said:
MajorWeirdo said:

puzzlesel.jpg

how's that ??

That's a fake pic.

I Know what most of the full screen looks like.I unlocked some.
Which image is fake? This image is from the game, and the image below was from a test version of the game.

mkde14.jpg