Wich mk game is your fav?

i would say my favorite of all time(when i loved mortal kombat more than life) would have to be mortal kombat 2 because it was sheer beauty, every thing about the game i absolutely loved and still do mk2 forever,then there is ultimate mortak kombat 3, loved that goddamn game, i miss rain :cry: and then it woul be the newest addition deception of course, which to say i am enjoying emmensley right now, more than i would any mortal kombat game right now, but only because it is new and technilogically (better) and so much more advanced, but the older games are just classic.

mine are -
1.MKDA
2.MKD
3.MK2
4.MK TRILOGY
5.MK MYTHOLOGIES SUBZERO
6.MK 4
7.UMK3
8.MK3
9.MK1
10.MK TOURNAMENT EDITION
11.MK GOLD
12.MK SPECIAL FORCES

1 and 2.... two was the best. all the games had good aspects.... but it was never the same for me after 1 and 2. there was a certain magic to the game back then, that i just dont feel anymore. maybe it was my age. one thing pisses me off though. the games always had graphic and character improvements.... but the endings never improved. infact when mk3/umk3/trilogy came out they got worse. and mk4 had the right idea with video endings and voices for the characters... but that game was a little weak.