Anyone having new favorites in MK9?

SoldierOfGod

For me personally, I am very pleased with Shang Tsung. I was never a shang fan until i saw him the first time in MK9. When I saw young shang do "your soul is mine", i freakin tripped!!! Awesome! And I'm guna use him and main him for MK9. He just looks too awesome. Before that I was a reptile fan. Also a noob, and scorp fan as well. Reptile looks like crap in this one so i might probaly use him 2nd.

So I would like my fellow forumites to share their thoughts about their new favorites in MK9.

Mine have always been:

Sub-Zero
Noob Saibot
Spoiler:
Quan Chi

But from the looks I might actually be giving Sektor or Shang Tsung a try. I do however plan on getting mastery over every kharacter!!

My favorite had always been SubZero. But after MK9 I switched to Johnny, Noob, and Sektor. I still love Sub. But prefer to play as the others..

Shit yeahhhh

for me it was

1. reptile
2. noob
3. scorp
4. sub zero

NOW it is

1. Shang
2. reptile
3. noob
4. scorp
5. sub 0

there are not many people that are going to use shang tsung online. :) i bet its scorp and sub that will be abused.

Use to be:
Kano
Sonya
Johnny

Now it's:
Jade
Johnny
Baraka

Jade's fighting style and moves are just my style AND she's the sluttiest character in the game. I'm sold lol. And as for Baraka... he just looks so damn awesome this time around, and from what I've seen from his normal moves he's supposed to be played like an impassable wall which is awesome.

Use to be:
Kano
Sonya
Johnny

Now it's:
Jade
Johnny
Baraka

Jade's fighting style and moves are just my style AND she's the sluttiest character in the game. I'm sold lol. And as for Baraka... he just looks so damn awesome this time around, and from what I've seen from his normal moves he's supposed to be played like an impassable wall which is awesome.

LMAO at the Jade comment ;)

New favorites:

Sonya
Ermac
Sindel

Wouldn't call Stryker a favorite but he's cool now, as opposed to lame back in the day.

Still hate the robots, can only tolerate them in human form.

none of you have played it !? how can you base your new favorite or 'main' character on appearance alone!?
why dont you wait to see what characters works for you before you start calling dibs.

I would have to say Im diggin everybody and looking forward to mastering every character, even the characters I hardly played with back in the day, im showing every character some love

none of you have played it !? how can you base your new favorite or 'main' character on appearance alone!?
why dont you wait to see what characters works for you before you start calling dibs.

I've been glued to streams of gameplay for like 5 days now lol. I'm aware on how the game plays, and I've been scoping out the character's movesets. Seeing people go through all the characters movesets gives me and a couple other people who I know area living off these streams on justin.tv a good idea on who we'd pick.

Aside from Johnny(I haz demo), I'm going on how it looks like they played. Noob looks like he has some awesome moves that are fast, and sektor has that juggle-able teleport. I love juggles.

Same here aside from streams to see strategies and how characters play, I have played my fav Sub-Zero on the demo and he seems the same as the final build so yeah I will be maining him

Hell no, I'm sticking to my old favorites. Reptile, Noob, Kahn (he'll be playable sooner or later :p ), Scorpion, and Ermac.... still waiting on confirmation of Rain as DLC. =.=