Chamber of the Flame: Stage Fatality (God of War Stage) 720p

Restorer

Hey guys, another upload. This time, the stage fatalities from the God of War Stage. When you input the fatality, you get to choose from 3 options in order to finish off your opponent with... just watch. Check out my channel for more MK9 vids... all in High Definition.

The last one was so good, it made me laugh. I'd like to see the Kratos whiners complain about this one.

You should have perform the fatalities as Kratos, though. ;)

Boon was right when he said this was going to be the most elaborate stage fatality ever.

As a 360 owner, I admire NRS for being able to perfectly replicate Kratos' world into MK.

meh they just seem to lack originality to me.... i mean in the MK levels you throw them into trees that eat you, put their face in lava and knock your opponent into a bed of spikes.

idk its probably just me i just dont like it, it seems like MK deception, where almost all the death traps smashed opponents between spikes or a flat surface

Looks so awesome. I would have opted for a charred corpse instead of skeleton on the second one but the first and third are brutally satisfying.