Height: 6'3
Weight: 130
Eye Color: Clear Silver Pupils/The rest of the eye is Black
Palm Color: Black(hands)
Palm Color: Black(feet)
Scale/Skin Color: Dark Orange
Nail Color: Black Diamond(hand/feet)
Teeth Color: Black Diamond
Color of Horns: Black(Dark Orange Swirls)
Physical Body Similarities To: Bruce Lee
Likes-Evil
Dislikes-Good
Favorite Food: Human Flesh
Favorite Snack: Hot Cheetos(J/K)
How to Unlock Onaga: Beat the game with all the other fighters and find the key of the Elder Gods in Konquest Mode, You will find a black treasure chest in Outworld in the Dragon Kings Castle.

Alternate 1: An elaborate Knight Suit entirely in gold. Light-weight (not bulky). Fits secure to Onaga’s body(it will also cover his horns), almost ninja like.

Alternate 2: (Locked) I will leave this one up to your imagination.

Appearance & Commentary on Onaga-Erect horns at an angle, pointing straight from his head (forward). Unicorn like in apperance the swirls are colored dark orange, and the rest of the horn is in a black color. His scaley body is in a dark orange color and between the lines of the scales I thought another color would have been good, I thought black, I will leave that color to the imagination, maybe green. His Eyes are Clear and Silver, the rest of the eye is black. His nails and teeth are constructed of Black Diamond, giving him an elegant yet brutal appearance. His armor is what one would imagine an Emperor to wear, his gloves have small pointed blades at the end, similar to those of Shao Kahn. Some of the bone on his horns extends over his mouth and nose, tightly, giving him a slight appearance to a ninja. His eyes will glow fiery with fury when he unleashes some attacks. His wings drop close to his feet like a trench coat, or a cape when not in use, acting like a piece of garment flailing in the wind, acting to the environment. The inside of his scaly wings are in a black color, when Onaga levitates himself, his wings become amazingly erect, for maximum flight capabilities. A very tiny whole is in the middle of the bone plate (bone) that tightly covers his mouth and nose, is located there to allow himself to breath fire with laser like precision. He has a height a bit taller than Raiden, but has stunning physical endurance and power. A fast character, with the hitting power of Kintaro and a unique fighting style of his own to fit his persona.

Some people had argued about the appearance of the Dragon King, I re-made the character here to give you an idea of what people might have thought the all mighty Dragon King would have looked and performed like, given you take that dragon roar he makes away and leave it for when he uses his animality. He will talk very, very demonic and laugh demonic, but will not really roar after he defeats a fighter, with about 27 special attacks at his disposal. I wanted the idea here of the re-made Onaga to strike fear into Mortal Kombat, this is in fact the next Emperor, and is ready to prove it now. The storyline can be changed a bit, to change the Dragon Kings appearance I thought, this could be done in a number of ways. Maybe he reveals his real form at the end of Deception, the form that will rule all.

Fighting Style Explanation: The Dragon King’s fighting styles are very interesting, because I have taken two styles and blended them to create one. Given the proper combos and moves to bring fighting style 1 into one style and fighting style 2 into another single style. the result is a unique, lush and extreme example of a mixed martial art style, just for the Dragon King. I have chosen styles that I felt suited Onaga perfectly.

Fighting Styles

Fighting Style 1: Savate-Jeet Kune Do

Fighting Style 2: Dux Ryu Ninjitsu-Dragon

Weapon: (The Kings) Long Sword

Special Attacks

1.(Slow)Blue Fire Ball: Onaga conjures up a blue fireball in the shape of a small orb, if the opponent is hit when Onaga throws it from his hand, he/she will freeze.

2.(Fast)Blue Fire Ball: Onaga conjures up a blue fireball in the shape of a small orb, if the opponent is hit when Onaga throws it from his hand, he/she will freeze.

3.(Slow)Fire Ball: Onaga throws a small fireball from his hand, if it makes contact with the opponent, he/she will pop up into the air, pop-up combos can follow up from the result.

4.(Fast)Fire Ball: Onaga throws a small fireball from his hand, if it makes contact with the opponent, he/she will pop up into the air, pop-up combos can follow up from the result.

5.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 1:Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

6.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 2:Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

7.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 3:Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

8.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 4:Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

9.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 5:Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

10.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 6:Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

11.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 7:Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

12.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 8:Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

13.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike: 9: Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

14.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 10: Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

15.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 11: Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

16.Dim-Mak(Death Touch)strike 12: Powerful strike to the opponent’s body.

Note: Each Dim-Mak(Death Touch) strikes a different part of the opponent’s body.

17.The Cross: Onaga throws a spear in the shape of a cross, pulling his opponent toward him, Onaga leaps into the air while the opponent is continually hurling towards him, and spin kicks the opponent 3 times to the head.

18.Dragon Spears(Fire): Onaga hurls 2 spears from his hands (like scorpions, but designed different), one from his left and one from his right, if it makes contact on the opponent, Onaga will then continue to engulf the rope in flames, damaging the opponent.

19.Dragon Spears(Plasma): Onaga hurls 2 spears from his hands (like scorpions, but designed different), if it makes contact on the opponent, Onaga will then continue to engulf the ropes of the spears in plasma, depleting the opponents life and regenerating Onaga’s.

20.Aerial Assault(Throw Move): This is Onaga’s throw move. He begins by back flip kicking your face, Onaga then grabs the opponent’s shoulders where he lifts him into the air, finishing with a roundhouse kick to the stomache that sends the opponent quickly back to the ground.

21.Horn Charge: Onaga charges at the opponent with his horns.

22.Dragon Blast: Onaga unleashes a furious blast of 4 continuous fireballs from his hands to the opponent.

23.Levitate: Onaga lifts himself into the air, and levitates for a short period of time, here you are able to perform aerial fireballs.

24.Fireball(Aerial): Onaga unleashes a fireball in the air (*while levitating).

25.Double Fireball(Aerial): Onaga unleashes two fireballs in the air (*while levitating)

26.A Taste of True Immortality: Onaga protects himself with a barrier of light, reflecting attacks. Only works for a short period.

27.The One Being [Drains Life]: This attack drains the Dragon King’s life, but is devastating when unleashed and if it actually hits the opponent, which can prove difficult.

Fatalities

Fatality 1-The Dragon’s Dim-Mak: The Dragon King engulfs his hands in a blue flame, he death touches the opponent to the chest. He watches the veins of his opponent slowly cook as he is destroyed from the inside, the opponent’s body then falls to the ground broken in shambles.

Fatality 2-(Locked) I will leave this one up to your imagination.

Fatality 3-(N/A) Seeing as how there will possibly be 3 fatalities per character in Mortal Kombat 7, I decided to lower them to two for the Dragon King, because he is a boss.

Combos

Note: I will leave the combos for Onaga up to your imagination.

Secrets

Note: I have written down some secrets that are unlockable for Onaga.

Secret 1-Fatality 2.

Secret 2-Weapon 2(The Axe)may be changeable with the long sword.

Secret 3-Alternate Costume 2.

Secret 4-The One Being(Special Attack)

Secret 5-Animality(Huge Dragon)

Note: When you unlock Onaga and have him on your select screen, hold the select button while selecting him to give him the hitting power that he has against you in arcade mode. If you wish to give your friends an advantage during a VS match, simply select the character and do not hold down the select button, this will give Onaga normal hitting power. Increased hitting power cannot be turned on while playing Online, it will not be available there.

If you have time, tell me what you think about my idea. Also, write down your ideas about how you wanted the Dragon King to look like if you want.

(If you take this offensively than you are a neo-nazi)

Get a life... Haha.

For those of you smart enough to read this, highlight above "Get a life..."

MrBean said:
all i have to say is, my my...you've clearly given this alot of thought. lol

To tell you the truth, it only took me 25 minutes. And Don't even get me started on how judging the very essence of a persons life on a single post when you have never even met them, sucks, please study up on the number of posts Prophet currently has. I recommend people read this for their own personal enjoyment if they wish to. It does say to post ideas for future MK Games, clearly that's what I was doing, just in case some of you didn't catch that.

Cool, I always thought Liu Kang would prove a good vessel for the Dragon King. Not that hard to imagine seeing how he's been turning into the beast all these years.

RaidenFighter, I was referring to Liu Kang's transformations into the dragon. Not his human stature. Anyhow, the way I see it, Liu would still look somewhat human only beefed up with wings, scales, fins, and glowing eyes. It would be great.

Burning_Eye said:
RaidenFighter, I was referring to Liu Kang's transformations into the dragon. Not his human stature. Anyhow, the way I see it, Liu would still look somewhat human only beefed up with wings, scales, fins, and glowing eyes. It would be great.

Which would somehow weight LESS than his human form?

Alternate Costume:pure Dragon King,same looking Knight outfit except with arm parts broken off replaced by large muscluar arms that seem to drain energy rather quickly from oppenent,large black bat wings eject from his back,his horns have broken his helmat completly off and has the face of a dragon with dark fire surrounding his face, his tail is an icy blue to show that he has had an encounter with Sub-zero,his hands have large blades much like baraka his legs are only barly uncovered as from the knee down he has broken out from his armor wich show dinosaur legs and feet, his skin is a dark purple,black

either you are obsessed, have no life what-so-ever, have all the time in the world on your hands...or you are actually ed boon himself just logging on this forum as a normal person... :idea:

So when you actually try you'll make a little internet version of MK lol. :lol: (As bad as that sounds it was meant to be a compliment :? )

I liked it, it was cool. Dont like the fact he has 27 special moves, because you wont be able to try them all in one match lol.

I just find it difficult to really get into a villain when they're only around for one game and gone. I think they should have sold Shinnok better (made him better in the first place and then improved on him in future games). I think it was ok for Quan Chi and Shang Tsung to be done after one game since they've been around in the game for awhile. However, someone like Shinnok or Onaga should be sticking around for at least two games as the bad guy. I know that Shinnok sucked but it's just hard to really see him as this big bad elder god when he's done away with so quickly.

I'm sorry but that.. whole True Onaga thing seems like.. an exaggeration.. and just lame. Sure, there were good ideas... but.. all out of proportion

6'3 130lbs?

Liek WtF!!??!?!12123`12

And.... two weapons and stuff? I think that whole thing was the definition of "overdone".