Tournament Mode 111 111

shaokahn1211

so i was looking at the crypt unlocks and saw number 64 was tournament mode. The kombat code was 111 111. What is this exactly???

According to a post on Ed Boon's Twitter, that code unlocks special secret extra awesome Fatalities.

noobde noobde
RT @SIeepy Sabrina 98% of MK consumers are unaware of the gorgeous 111-111 Fatalities Noobde: What in the world are you talking about?
5 May

Remember that everything Boon says is meant to mislead. Remember he's the one who Retweeted it. Obviously the Kode unlocks secret Fatalities. Why have the 2% of TRMK members who know about this kept it secret?

According to a post on Ed Boon's Twitter, that code unlocks special secret extra awesome Fatalities.

noobde noobde
RT @SIeepy Sabrina 98% of MK consumers are unaware of the gorgeous 111-111 Fatalities Noobde: What in the world are you talking about?
5 May

Remember that everything Boon says is meant to mislead. Remember he's the one who Retweeted it. Obviously the Kode unlocks secret Fatalities. Why have the 2% of TRMK members who know about this kept it secret?

ignore this idiot.

Tournament mode simply disables the toasty bonus and disables foreground objects. Its so tournaments can use the game and each player can have a fair advantage without being distracted by objects flying around and so no one gets a toasty bonus

Face it, you're just mad that I posted this hot new scoop before you could. Get back to practicing your Fatalities, boy, just in case we actually catch Osama bin Laden IRL instead of on a sound stage.

ignore this idiot.

Tournament mode simply disables the toasty bonus and disables foreground objects. Its so tournaments can use the game and each player can have a fair advantage without being distracted by objects flying around and so no one gets a toasty bonus

This. There's no conspiracy theory for super secret fatalities. Tournament mode is to level the playing field in...you guess it kids, tournaments! lol

Sounds like people be mad that Cameron Stroub knows the truth, and that Ed Boon retweeted it in order to let all you 98% know what's up.

Sounds like people be mad that Cameron Stroub knows the truth, and that Ed Boon retweeted it in order to let all you 98% know what's up.

Um, no one was mad that he pointed out the flaw in your post?

Anywho, I was wondering this too. Glad to get it cleared up :)

You mean the accuracy in my post, in which I suggested that Ed Boon had hinted that 111-111 has a noticeable graphic affect on Fatality renders. Since he confirmed the accuracy of my statement. Whatever beef you had with Justin Drown or whoever leave me out of it.

noobde noobde
5 May

You may want to re-read your post. Your statement was inaccurate. This has nothing to do with Justin Drown? Unless you are indeed Justin Drown, anyways.

OK dude, Cameron Stroub is a liar and the Kode doesn't leave the backgrounds intact during Fatalities.

Oh seriously, that's like insane photographic proof that Ed Boon was definitely using his Twitter account and the Retweet feature to get buzz about this feature going. Regular Fatalities are shit to me now.

No, I'm sure Ed is genuinely confused about what the eff this person is talking about. That effect is just a biproduct of the foreground elements being eliminated and, honestly, not that amazing. Ed is probably not even aware this happens.