Tournament Mode 111 111

By foreground element you must mean the cloak of impenetrable darkness. The fact that he's not aware of it must be the reason everyone in the thread Cameron linked is fiercely going at Boon, attempting to make him aware of it. Since it's desperately needed in single player. Face it, taking away the background for a Fatality is not Kombat. Just another sign of a half-finished game.

Do you actually think about what you're saying before you type it out? Lol I don't know if you do or not, but it doesn't seem like it to me and it seems like most people who see your posts tend to agree...

Are you trying to convince me or yourself that graphically lazy Fatalities are better than well-rendered ones? You think that the finishing move renders as they stand are perfect. They look like this.
1zqr1nt.png

I think that the finishing move renders as they appear when Kombat Kode 111-111 is entered are superior. They look like this.
ae9nwj.jpg

Last edited:
Are you trying to convince me or yourself that graphically lazy Fatalities are better than well-rendered ones?

Setting the background (which is already fully rendered throughout the rest of the fight) going to black is meant to focus all the emphasis on the Fatality. I don't think it's terribly necessary, but how does adding in another step in the Fatality process (ie. background going to black) make them lazy? It may be misguided, but doing something extra, no matter how minor, isn't lazy...

Honestly the only reason I would want the background intact was if blood got on the background. Confirm, yes or no?