Who is going to be your main character and why ?

R3LAPZE

I would like to know what characters you guys are going to be mainly using. I am unsure of who to pick really as I am unfamiliar of the previous installments as I haven't played them.

This can be for multiplayer + single player and tournament play.

Scorpion as in all the previous games I played. That means MK1-MK4, in MK3 I played Kabal the most AFAIR.

Johnny is looking mighty good. Honestly though I made a list and...I have 12 fighters on it lol
So many good choices. I'll play with all of them and narrow it down to 3.

I will try Jax and Kano first. Jax' whole moveset just looks awesome, and Kano is the man. But i have a horrible track record for picking fighters i like before the release. They never appeal to me gameplaywise when i actually play them. I am looking at you, Thor

Noob, Smoke and Ermac for me. I would normally pick Scorpion but the amount of time I have played as him on the demo has put me off him for a little while. I will learn other characters also, possibly Reptile

mmmmmm too soon to say. i think i'll just go thru training mode with all of them till i find the one that clicks. but so far i'm likeing noob's style and i like sub-zero. i also think sindel is showing a lot of promise and kunglao has always been a character i liked as far as design goes. so basically, I have no clue hehe

Noob Saibot for sure. Probably going to be the first character I play.

Now as for my roster, I am probably going to include Ermac, Sub Zero, and possibly Sektor... Not quite sure yet on the last one.

There's way to many great characters for me to have just one main, R3LAPZE. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out every character, especially Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Reptile, Ermac, and a certain hidden character.

Mileena: Fav character. I love female fighters. I really love Femme Fatales.

Sheeva: I gravitate toward the underdog character. Her stomp special is my 2nd favorite special move in the series. and again, she's a female.

Sindel: Shes recently just elevated through the ranks to the number 3 spot. I've always noticed Sindel; her hair whip has always been my #1 favorite move in the series. I even liked her in the 2nd movie. But she never became a fav because they half-assed her return in MK6 and completely omitted her signature move (its like Scorpion NOT being able to spear you)! But now shes back, shes revamped, shes reinvigorated with a fierce play style and that wig is back in action!!! Diva status for sure!

Besides those^^ mains, I will also be mastering Baraka, Jax, and Kano...maybe Jade if she acts right lol

Well on Tuesday all I'm going to do is test characters. So I'm going to picking all of them that day and simply go through their combos, playstyle etc...

But I believe my mind is still set on either Jade, Kung Lao, Ermac or Cyrax. It was always hard for me to pick a main in MK games, alot of characters are incredibly fun to play and I also try to stay away from the most played characters hence why, as much as I love them, I'm not even considering Scorpion, Subby, Noob and Smoke.

Lui Kang for sure. He's been my favorite since I was a little kid and I really like his playing style for this game. I'll also use, Kung Lao, Baraka, and Jax.