MK Kharacters Unique Looks

Trilogy

as an artist, one kind of small detail, that has me REALLY excited for this game is the fact that the characters don't all share that same bulky build. It seems like the developers really went out of their way (which they should have) to make each character look unique.
like stryker, he has very high set cheek bones and a long jaw, where as nightwolf has a square jaw and lower cheek bones, jax has more of a round face, and raiden has an overall square face!!

i just think that is soo kool, and the fact that they don't ALL have that super muscular build is great too, like you can tell the difference between subzero and baraka's bodies now!!

uuuuuuugh, sry if this doesn't excite anyone else, but i just love it and give props to the mk team for doing this :)

You're not the only one Trilogy. I absolutely love the fact that every character is unique, in both the way they look and the way they fight. When they were saying, "No more palette swapping", they mean it lol. That change is also one of the reasons why I actually want to play with different characters now: seeing how differently they move, how they look affter taking damage etc. Its all pretty awesome to see.