Just fought Secret Reptile

Just did it, no extra reward for beating all 4 of them, just as many suspected. Had 8x2 flawless victories, 8 fatalies, 0 lost matches but 2 lost rounds (seems that it doesn't matter as long as you don't lose any matches I guess). Made sure Goro was in the ladder, don't know if that's a must. Finally, Jade appeared, just held block and uppercutted her to death. :D 5K in coins per each round is the reward. Ah well.

It's good that we atleast found her and it sucks there's no reward cuz tbh koins are too easy to get all u gotta go thru most of story and u can buy out the krypt with some left over still... But gj storm for the find if I wasn't on my iPod I'd give u rep

Storm you really rock mate. Thanks for this :)

Edit: Got it. But i think the requirements are totally ridiulous. Many players will never be able to fight her.

Btw. she's a hard b**ch. Couldn't win a single round :/

Edit2: I've made a Video too. All credits go to Storm of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbbuU7bwZ9k

No problem man,thanks all of you.
BTW Some guys are reporting this,if they dont have the double flawless with Shang Tsung they finish the fight and when they have to perform the fatality,they restart it.

No problem man,thanks all of you.
BTW Some guys are reporting this,if they dont have the double flawless with Shang Tsung they finish the fight and when they have to perform the fatality,they restart it.

Good job everyone that worked on this. I have been following this from the start. I didn't think there would be any secrets left in the game the way bloody was finding things before the game was out :)
I can confirm that you can restart the Shang Tsung match after it says you win, but you can not lose a round to him "well at least I didn't". I had to do it many times because I would get hit once and have to start over. This is a nice little trick l just hope they don't patch it.

So to recap;

- Win every round up to Shang Tsung
- Double Flawless to beat him
- Perform a fatality
- Jade fight ensues.

Correct?

Also, can this be done with Ladder set to one round?

Last edited:
So to recap;

- Win every round up to Shang Tsung
- Double Flawless to beat him
- Perform a fatality
- Jade fight ensues.

Correct?

Also, can this be done with Ladder set to one round?

NO fatality required on shang.
I did fatal everybody before him though.

The way i went in thinking guys. all factors aside, I just diddnt lose a single round, diddnt care about flawless or number of. So i just won every round and did all fatal#1, then double flawlesses shang, messed up the fatality and licked him, bam fight with jade.

will someone who is better than me (lol) try 10 flawless up to shang and not flawlessing him see if that triggers it?

any cheap tactics for flawless with scorpion? im always getting hit

Yeah who are you guys using to flawless? I'm using noob but it's hard to do some longer combo's with him and I can't help a stray punch. I might try Ermac

I used Bi-Han/Subby alt. Jumping in and doing (jump-in)2, 2, 1, 4 Slide. and free\ze at then end of your animation. repeat. Usually works. Jsut make sure to jump over him to cross-up so if he wakeup/soul steals, you wont be hit and get another free combo. Only like 4 of these wins the round.

so you guys went through all that work to find and beat the four hidden fighters and you got nothing but achievements for it? no classic costumes, brutalities or anything

NR have got a lot of explaining to do. :(

How do they have explaining to do? They put the secret fights in the game for fun and a throwback to the original games

How do they have explaining to do? They put the secret fights in the game for fun and a throwback to the original games

Because we want kostoomz!!1 lol seriously tho it's fun and I think koins for the fights is pointless wen I have over 300k right now from all the reqs for the fights lol

Do we really have to double flawless EVERYONE up to Shang?

Few fellas reported that they didn't win the pre-Tsung matches with flawless victories (but did fatalities on all 7) and only double flawlessed Mr. Tsung. Further on, there is another report that some didn't do fatality on Mr. Tsung and were still able to get the Classic Jade fight.
I did it on my first try following the hard way - all 8 double flawless matches, 8 fatalities on them and got the Classic Jade fight. It is clear now that this is not the only road to her, but it seemed most difficult and logical to me :D.

<almost factual, high probability info>
- The fight takes place after defeating Mr. Tsung, double flawless (presumably with Goro in the ladder).
- Matches must be set to two rounds.
- Fatalities on all 7 matches before Mr. Tsung (presumably a fatality in the 8th match also).
- You mustn't lose any match, you are allowed to lose __ rounds. (my own experience: 0 lost matches, 2 lost rounds -> Jade appeared).
- If you press pause after the 'Finish Him/Her' screen appears (you being the one who is finishing the AI, not the other way around) and go to 'player select' and replay the match -> your matches/rounds lost count won't update. This is easy to tell since you get two MK coins below your health bar for winning two rounds before the 'Finish Him/Her' screen pops up.
- Ladder difficulty level has no influence on the outcome whatsoever.

<minority report and deviances>
Some stated that they didn't win any double flawless victories except on Mr. Tsung and the hidden fight initiated.
Some stated that they didn't do fatality on Mr. Tsung (but did it on all others) and the hidden fight initiated.

quick off topic question, how do you give rep to people, as i got to dish the love to you guys

Look closely on the bottom left side of any post, you have two icons: the exclamation mark ('Report that post') and the Star of David ('Give reputation to that post*er). :D

Trolling for rep is probably the most annoying thing on these boards. An people have said that there's no need to make a fatality every fight before Tsung.