Just fought Secret Reptile

BloodyJesus

Just fought Secret Reptile (Video inside)

Hey guys,

i've just fought and beated secret reptile.

If santa is flying by the moon in the Pit you have to do double flawless and the pit fatality. I've recorded a video and will upload it to youtube.

But i'm uploading right now the video of the secret noob fight, so please be patient. I have a very poor internet connection. I think the video will be up in about 2-3 hours. I will post the link here in this thread.

Edit: Here's the promised video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiXxml2nzic

Last edited:
nice one! so that three of the secret fights discovered and beaten then. smoke, reptile and noon. who's the last one again?

Here's a pic from the video.

SecretReptile.jpg

Like i said before, video will follow :)

Sweettt.... So you're certain you did the stage fatality, cuz some guy on gamefaqs says you can't do it or else he won't appear

That Reptile in his classic outfit looks sick! Im so dissapointed they don't sell the game with alt costumes here in Holland...

A guy over at gamefaqs claims to have found and beaten all the secret fights and unlocked all the classic costumes!!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961031-mortal-kombat/58827335
This seems very likely! I believe it...for now.

Oh look at these:

"We Are One", which unlocks Noob/ Sub-Zero classic means they are the same person (Bi Han)

"Looks That Can Kill", which unlocks Jade/Mileena/Kitana klassic costumes is a reference to the sexyness of our MK ladies

"Where There Is Smoke There Is..." unlocks Smoke/Scorpion klassic costumes and means when you unlock Smoke's, you also get Scorpion's classic outfit.

"Trial & Error" unlocks Reptile/Ermac klassic costumes, trial is a reference to Reptile, error to Ermac

Yeah it all makes sense now

Last edited:
I think he's lying. I just completed the ladder on which i fought (and beaten) secret reptile and nothing happened. No message, no wooden cross in the krypt.

He was also wrong with the stage fatality for reptile. I dit it and fought reptile. Everything's on the video, so you will see i'm not lying.

Just went through a ladder and played noob, almost won, but died in the end. Continue on with the mode and didn't get any sign or notice so we can rule out the "what if we don't beat a hidden character but complete the ladder" theory

Just started the upload off the reptile vid. Should be up in about 60 minutes.

Like i said before. I've beaten reptile and finished the ladder but got nothing.

I'm still trying to beat one, lol. Any tips on reptile? I know Noob spams his teleport attack so blocking it leaves him so vulnerable to kombos, but that's about it.

I think he's lying. I just completed the ladder on which i fought (and beaten) secret reptile and nothing happened. No message, no wooden cross in the krypt.

He's lying guys, he just admitted it. Here's his quote

t wasn't easy comng up with this topic. I had to think of how believable everything would sound as well as knowing that I had to risk my reputation as an Ancient all for the lulz.

The secret fights were my gateway and I had to pray for nobody to beat them all and discover anything/nothing. So when that happened, I just went ahead and put together my past MK knowledge (All kicks for Jade, double flawless/fatality for Reptile) while presenting the fights. I made all the koins you got actually mean something in that you would use them for the tombstones.

The difficult part was grouping the names together. I wanted to put Saibot/Ermac together since it seems natural, and have Smoke/Zero there as the Lin Kuei but decided my final presentation was much better and something for the MK geeks in us all.

Sorry for letting you all down, but hey, it gave a glimpse of hope and excitement in a game that is being spoiled every hour, right? =)