Just fought Secret Reptile

StOrMtRoOpErMx19's method may require 8 Flawless Victories. I just used the MK1 Scorpion and the "Toasty" Fatality on Shang Tsung. Double Flawless, yada yada... and NO JADE in the next round. I'm going to try it his exact way and report back later.

If anyone has success, post about it!
First time that you face Shang Tsung?
Tried in another account and worked for me.
The same I did in the 1st account.
You dont have to lose a single round.Tried losing one,tried changing character.
Anyway Good Luck.

First time that you face Shang Tsung?
Tried in another account and worked for me.
The same I did in the 1st account.
You dont have to lose a single round.Tried losing one,tried changing character.
Anyway Good Luck.
The first time I faced him, my victories weren't flawless so I would go to the select screen once I beat him and the "Finish Him!" cued. Maybe it's a one-shot. Do you have to defeat Shang the first time you face him or can you try the select screen method once you beat him twice if you aren't successful with the two flawless victories?

The first time I faced him, my victories weren't flawless so I would go to the select screen once I beat him and the "Finish Him!" cued. Maybe it's a one-shot. Do you have to defeat Shang the first time you face him or can you try the select screen method once you beat him twice if you aren't successful with the two flawless victories?
Yes i defeated Shang Tsung with 2 flawless victory the first time I faced.I tried same as you during my first fights.But didnt work for me.
Good Luck

I just did it. heres a tactic from the guy who told me how.

Go undefeated (not even a single round) up to shang tsung. If that likely chance he hits you once happens. DONT QUIT!. beat him, and after it sais "Finish him" and you have won, THEN QUIT/SELECT CHAR. this doesn't give you a loss. What a genius approach. that guy deserves huge cred. This way, you can just try shang over and over until you win, assuming he doesnt win a round.

I likely got somewhere around 8 flawless battles on my way to shang
there WERE battles where I got hit.
I DID use specials
I think I also used Xrays, but not on shang
I did jump
I did use all attack buttons and grab but never grabbed shang
I DID Doouble Flawless Shang (edit)
I DID perform a fatality on the first 7.
I DID NOT perform a fatality on shang Tsung. I messed it up and kicked him in the face. and i still fought jade.
http://t.co/m92LYkb =Proof

-Casselman

Last edited:
Im pretty terrible at this game so im just gonna give a thought, if it has to do with the amount of flawless victories on your way to shang, anyone try setting the rounds to 3?

easy 3 round 1, easy 3 round 2, I start getting hit after this lol

any scorpion advice for a nub?

I just did it. heres a tactic from the guy who told me how.

Go undefeated (not even a single round) up to shang tsung. If that likely chance he hits you once happens. DONT QUIT!. beat him, and after it sais "Finish him" and you have won, THEN QUIT/SELECT CHAR. this doesn't give you a loss. What a genius approach. that guy deserves huge cred. This way, you can just try shang over and over until you win, assuming he doesnt win a round.

I likely got somewhere around 8 flawless battles on my way to shang
there WERE battles where I got hit.
I DID use specials
I think I also used Xrays, but not on shang
I did jump
I did use all attack buttons and grab but never grabbed shang
I DID perform a fatality on the first 7.
I DID NOT perform a fatality on shang Tsung. I messed it up and kicked him in the face. and i still fought jade.
http://t.co/m92LYkb =Proof

-Casselman

Did you double flawless shang tsung?

Yes, Double flawless. no fatality. and it still worked

The way it seems, I just went in there and went 2-0 to every character and performed a fatality. Double flawlessed shang. thats it. Dont lose any rounds, perform fatalities on all 7 first, and assuming you double flawless on the first try or use that technique above, you will be mint.

I just got it! You need 0 Losses, 8 Flawless Victories in the ladder before reaching Shang, and a Double Flawless Fatality him and you'll fight Jade! You can actually start over if your hit by Shang in the fight but you have to win both rounds and then you can character select. I know for sure 100% because it took me 3 times to get this right. Your allowed block, specials, advanced specials and x-rays along the way.

The fight is very, very cool too. Jade will use Kitana's fans and attacks like her MKII fight but they're shaded green instead of blue like Kitana or bronze like the original fight. You'll receive 5000 coins per time you beat her.

Everyone should + Rep the hell out of StOrMtRoOpErMx19 and like his YouTube video as well! ^_^

The doubt I have why didnt fu**** unlock in same way that some of you posted? Moth*r Fuc**r!!! Looooooool.
BTW This site its awesome...XD

I just got it! You need 0 Losses, 8 Flawless Victories in the ladder before reaching Shang, and a Double Flawless Fatality him and you'll fight Jade! You can actually start over if your hit by Shang in the fight but you have to win both rounds and then you can character select. I know for sure 100% because it took me 3 times to get this right. Your allowed block, specials, advanced specials and x-rays along the way.

The fight is very, very cool too. Jade will use Kitana's fans and attacks like her MKII fight but they're shaded green instead of blue like Kitana or bronze like the original fight. You'll receive 5000 coins per time you beat her.

Everyone should + Rep the hell out of StOrMtRoOpErMx19 and like his YouTube video as well! ^_^

Thanks buddy but of all you deserve credits in this task.

Good Luck Everybody!!!

Storm you really rock mate. Thanks for this :)

Edit: Got it. But i think the requirements are totally ridiulous. Many players will never be able to fight her.

Btw. she's a hard b**ch. Couldn't win a single round :/

Edit2: I've made a Video too. All credits go to Storm of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbbuU7bwZ9k

Last edited:
You think the restart feature (or pause after you win if you don't get a flawless) will also work for getting those flawless victories on the way up? I'd say yes but won't have time to confirm it in a while

Hey guys, thanks for this! But we cant expecte to get something 4 everything we do. 4 secret fights and 4 trophies, good for me