Just fought Secret Reptile

if it's for real, you gonna be the hero of the day !! XD

Thanks loooooooool
And yes,i did double flawless victory and fatality,but in the first try,i didnt restart,didnt change character.I will write all the points that i wrote in my lucky paper in the video description of my youtube channel.

Ok, bring it , and I will give you a +rep ..... in addition, you will save all of our sanity here, since we are going crazy trying to discover this ****ing mistery ..... damn, there are people here that don't sleep for 2 days ..... haha XD

hey, Storm !! Thanks a lot for the post, you are the man ! I think you made everyone's day here ! So, in order to complete everyone happiness here, some members could test it by themselves and put feedback here, if worked !

don't forget, people, follow the instructions that Storm put in the video !! XD :)

The vid says if you lose and select character Jade won't appear. Can anyone confirm if you beat Shang without a flawless and then go back during the finish him portion you can try again? I suck at this game.

hey, Storm !! Thanks a lot for the post, you are the man ! I think you made everyone's day here ! So, in order to complete everyone happiness here, some members could test it by themselves and put feedback here, if worked !

don't forget, people, follow the instructions that Storm put in the video !! XD :)
Please,test it.I did it in my second account but i can sync trophies.s**t.
And yes i lose the first round iwas so excited in fact i was not thinking in quitting the fight.lol But 5000 koins? lool
And yes i tried after losing a fight but no Jade.

Last edited:
Basically, in the decrypt file of Shang Tsung Throne Room, there is mention of a certain "8" number, that , we were not figuring out what's about ..... by your Youtube description, you said that, across your way in the ladder until Shang, you did it 8 flawless victories, but, since you put 2 rounds per fight, I am assuming you did 8 flawless victories, but , not necessary in all rounds, I mean, 7 fights until Shang x 2 rounds each = 14 rounds, so, maybe you have to do 8 flawless victories minimum, don't matter if you set the game for 2 or 3 rounds ..... with 2 rounds set, you still can miss flawless victories in 6 rounds total.

Maybe you need to do 8 flawless victories during fight 1 to 7, no restart/no character select, no rounds loss, and double flawless + fatality in Shang Tsung (8th fight). Maybe time set per round makes no difference.

Sooo, what's the trick into double flawlessly beating Shang? Haven't tried to find Jade yet, but even on beginner it seems like it'll be a b!tch.

StOrMtRoOpErMx19's method may require 8 Flawless Victories. I just used the MK1 Scorpion and the "Toasty" Fatality on Shang Tsung. Double Flawless, yada yada... and NO JADE in the next round. I'm going to try it his exact way and report back later.

If anyone has success, post about it!