Just fought Secret Reptile

To fight Jade, you gonna have to do a double flawless + fatality while eating something green, lettuces might do the trick!

It's OBVIOUS, DOUBLE FLAWLESS AND FATALITY While surgically replacing your eyes with Jade stones! (actually wouldn't that be an intersting fatality?) good luck guys, i'm with you on this but still trying to unlock the normal stuff but will keep eyes peeled for ya

"Sorry, guys, but you will never find me, I'm not that easy ....." - by classic Jade

:mrgreen:

jade_classic.jpg

Requirements for this fight are becoming ridiculous really, and I bet its all about Shang Tsung fight too :(

The only weird thing reading about this so far was a comment on Gamefaqs about 1 dude fighting without having flawless, but cant really accept that since its just 1 comment made on Gamefaqs

Wow you are all missing the point. Fatality on all characters, double flawless victories while only using low kicks and you have to do this all upside down.

"Sorry, guys, but you will never find me, I'm not that easy ....." - by classic Jade

:mrgreen:

jade_classic.jpg

F%CK You, Jade!! You come on this site showing off and sh%t.. When we find you, it's over, Baby. They gonna find nothing but your remains at the bottom of The Pit, B%TCH!

Wow you are all missing the point. Fatality on all characters, double flawless victories while only using low kicks and you have to do this all upside down.

Wasn't funny the 1st time either..

Wasn't funny the 1st time either..

Was only posted once and wasn't meant to be. Just making fun of the dumbasses who keep posting same thing without actually reading the thread then just add some ridiculous thing they heard about.

And speaking of people posting same thing without actually reading the thread...

On a more serious note, maybe we should turn our efforts to the fight before Shang Tsung.

Last edited:
sorry dude, one last question..have you tried beating him senseless in a match where he turns gold (double flaw+ fatality)? perhaps thats the link, but it only works when he is gold?

I got it!

I can't be sure what I've done, but I unlocked Hidden Jade's Fight, got the Achievement, but lost to her. Been trying so many different methods over the past 3 or 4 days I'm not sure what I've done.

Gonna try to reproduce now.

OMG, Ozmodius I've been keeping up with this thread since it started and was simply stating more effort on the fight before Shang Tsung was needed, rather than the Shang Tsung fight itself, k...

Ok.. So far the only thing I can confirm is I have it set on 2 Rounds which may or may not make a difference :(
I was Kitana due to Fabio being Kitana in his pic of him versus Jade.
Goro was on the Ladder, just like when Fabio got the Hidden Jade fight.

Things I'm unsure of..
I don't know If I got a Double Flawless, but I know I got a Flawless in the 1st Round and upon winning did his 1st Fatality, then as soon as I saw the Goro's Lair load rather than return to the Ladder I knew I had it.

Things I can't remember due to doing Arcade Ladder over and over and over..
If I did Jade's Desert (with or without Cyrax's guest appearance).
Who or where I fought on fight 7.
If I Restarted with Fighter Select during the Ladder.

We need to record all Jade attempts (where possible) so we can check over the video for precise details upon the positive result. So close right now on a direct method of fighter her I can feel it.

Last edited:
good one, man ! maybe you can remember more or less .... what you did. First step is remember what you did against Shang .... if you did not flawless, but only fatality, so, all the secret lay in previous fights in the ladder .... now, if you did double flawless and fatality in Shang, so, this is part of the trick, the rest, is in the others figths too, but, maybe you can remember or try to emulate this run in a ladder mode again.