Just fought Secret Reptile

I didn't feel like reading through 37 pages about this thread, so forgive me if it's already been said...but I got to fight secret klassic Reptile, but he was only green for like 2 seconds, then the green turned yellow, and he was klassic scorpion basically...but he still had Reptile's stance, acid, and etc...and the spear and ice of course...has this happened to anyone else?

...probably just a glitch, but yeah...

It's a glitch, apparently, all ninjas in secret fight , happens to turn into the same color sometimes, if fighting sometimes against other ninja .... we have report that Noob and Smoke turn into crazy palette swap sometimes ....

Isnt Jade in the Tower? One of the secret messages in the game is "She waits for you at the top of the tower" and im almost positive that sometimes when you fight in the tower you hear a voice saying...."JADE"

Unless there is another female hidden fighter

i believe its refering to mileenas challenge (tower) costume. cant believe no one else is thinking of thinking that honestly. and the 2 ppl who have fought jade never mentioned fighting in the bell tower which is the only tower that is a stage so without that knowledge i guess no one knows for sure.

I've restarted the Shang Tsung level (8th fight) many times and still haven't found any background clues that lead to jade.
Where are the two guys that encountered jade? we need more info.

I've also restarted it countless times and found nothing. I'm looking for the smallest things. The way the dragons on the windows are facing. The way the dragons by his throne sit. The designs on the pillars, how the banners hang, whether or not all the candles are lit in the statues, the way the rain is falling... Everything checks out ok...

I spent an insane amount of hours ever since I got the game on this, no dice. Honestly tried shit I knew wouldn't work but still nothing. Watched every stage like a hawk for clues, restarted every stage to make sure if that "hidden clue" exists and it's random that maybe if I play each level/stage 3-4 times it should come up.

I don't know what else to do.

With all respect to Bloody Jesus and Co. I think The Bell Tower or Jade's Desert (only when Cyrax is in the background) are the levels people need to be doing something "special" on. Has anyone restarted The Bell Tower over and over to see if anything is different? For all we know Jade could appear in the background of The Bell Tower and we've all been too busy on Fight 7 and 8 trying to figure something out.

Also I think we should all have it on 2 rounds, not 1 just in case. Remember you can't even initiate Hidden Reptile's fight unless you've got it set to 2 rounds.

Call me crazy, but im starting to think that the 2 or 3 people who have actually fought jade work for netherrealm studios and are spreading false information. They are probably just butthurt that 2 days before the game officially came out that 3 of the 4 were discovered already and wanted to keep the "secret" alive.

Or I could be crazy, like I stated above.

I feel like the Desert is where you fight Jade mainly because of Cyrax appearing at random and also because it was called Jade's Desert in MKT.

but have you guys seen the files for shangs throne room, it says classicjade hidden fight in the txt. it has to be the fight with shang tsung

so we know its not a flawless victory because the one person said they fought her and it wasn't flawless. im thinking it still has to do with fatality. what if you defeat shang tsung when he is morphed into your character?

so we know its not a flawless victory because the one person said they fought her and it wasn't flawless. im thinking it still has to do with fatality. what if you defeat shang tsung when he is morphed into your character?

Did fatality on shang Tsung while he was morphed into my character, still no jade...

Afaik he used Scorpion.

Yep... I used scorpion and rinsed spear, b+2, jf+3~tp, jf+3~air throw over and over leading to a double flawless with fatality number two. This was how I handled EVERY fight, other than classic smoke(who I turtled like hell against). That means it CAN'T be all special moves, and it CAN'T be no special moves either.

Yep... I used scorpion and rinsed spear, b+2, jf+3~tp, jf+3~air throw over and over leading to a double flawless with fatality number two. This was how I handled EVERY fight, other than classic smoke(who I turtled like hell against). That means it CAN'T be all special moves, and it CAN'T be no special moves either.

and unless u can do it again to show that flawless is important we have to say it isnt cuz we have heard someone did and someone did not get flawless

Does Shang Tsung randomly appear in his old or young appearance, or does he always have the same appearance when you get to his stage?

ItzDilly, did you by any chance fight classic smoke on the same ladder and then encountered classic jade later ? :D