Dubstep

War Eagle

Anyone else into dubstep? I'm on a serious Mt. Eden kick right now. My two current favs:

This first one--I'm pretty positive it's the music you will hear upon your ascension to the pearly gates:

And this second one is just amazing, I think. I also love hip hop and I want to see someone lay down some verses to this track:

So am I the only dubstepper here?

I like how every fighting game tournament has a trailer with dub step now. My favorite is the ReveLAtions trailer.

Dubstep rules. Mt. Eden is fantastic. I've been listening to a lot of Zeds Dead lately.

meh dubstep is alright i like some songs but i like hardstyle better

Do any of you guys go to raves? Its so much sicker live.... I went to Beyond Wonderland this year and saw some sick dubstep DJs, but i was mostly in the hardstyle stage, which got so packed they couldnt let more ppl in for a while haha.... i saw cosmic gate, infected mushroom, and showtek live plus more it was a blast haha

Yet another game trailer using Dubstep.

Skrillex - Kill Everybody

thats more electro-house/fidget than dubstep

i personally think the likes of mt.eden and skrillex are absolutely awful!

however, i do seriously love me some dubstep, so im going to post a few favourites.

i could go on forever, but this will do for now

thats more electro-house/fidget than dubstep

i personally think the likes of mt.eden and skrillex are absolutely awful!

however, i do seriously love me some dubstep, so im going to post a few favourites.

i could go on forever, but this will do for now

:D I thought I was the only one who would mention Burial and the like

what'd you think of James Blake's new album?

:D I thought I was the only one who would mention Burial and the like

what'd you think of James Blake's new album?

meh, a bit hit and miss i think...i only really liked limit to your love.
much prefer some of his previous stuff like CMYK though.

glad someone else on here has similar taste though :)

Klaypex and Chrispy will always be the most filthiest dubstep artists ever!

I don't really like Skrillex cause his music is old, lame, and mainstream. Reptile and Equinox are his only good songs

In my opinion, dubstep just sounds like really slow and annoying techno. I never got into it, but all my friends have. I'll stick with my metal....