"Screamers" in the Krypt?

The Marshall

I keep reading on Gamefaqs that there are screamers in the krypt...

i hope this is a joke....

i really hate screamers

Nope, not a joke, there is actually a screamer in the Krypt. I think there is a topic that shows you a video of it as well.

I believe I actually said in another topic how I wanted them to make that optional, cause it's great for pranks, I mean THEN it's a freaking great idea, like call a friend, show him the krypt and how cool it is to navegate around blabla, that would be clever... but just putting it there without the option to remove it, I don't like it at all... why? I have a heart condition that's why! hehe I won't die or anything, but it's "annoying" to say the least, having your heart accelerating when you're trying to find a secret in the krypt, and you're focused on checking every corner and whatnot and all of the sudden that screamer appear... it's just not cool. I say make it optional as a prank or remove it altogether, cause that's pointless.

Just turn off the volume when you're in the Krypt if you're worried about them; problem (mostly) solved! :)

At least in my experience, I find that screamers/popup scares in general really aren't scary at all without the sound.

yeah just turn down your volume, i was trying to turn my volume down using hot keys on my laptop, well luckily i hit the mute button right when it happened, it wasnt even scary

I have seen that original video (some guy just showing the Krypt, no screamers exact same path and everything), and I think the screamer was added by who made the vid posted above.

EDIT: This looks shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my day... (sorry, I had to)

EDIT 2: Found the video I was talking about, I was wrong. What of epileptic gamers?

Last edited:
I have seen that original video (some guy just showing the Krypt, no screamers exact same path and everything), and I think the screamer was added by who made the vid posted above.

EDIT: This looks shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my day... (sorry, I had to)

EDIT 2: Found the video I was talking about, I was wrong. What of epileptic gamers?

I want to point out that it DOES look fake.

It has since I first saw it. It's a fairly poor render, not something I'd expect from NRS. It could very well be real though...

Also... weren't you leaving? Welcome back I guess.