"Screamers" in the Krypt?

LOOOL Did I really read those comments in the first page? Are they serious???

I don't even know what to say...

Don't be negative or you may get all your rep taken away for speaking your mind...but I agree completely with u

I cannot understand why people turn this silly thing into a big deal, is just a naked guy that screams, an option to quit em thats ridiculous, the guy wont come outside the screen and bite you in the neck.

I cannot understand why people turn this silly thing into a big deal, is just a naked guy that screams, an option to quit em thats ridiculous, the guy wont come outside the screen and bite you in the neck.

agreed, I unlocked the entire krypt and didn't run into him at all

Maybe saw him 4 times in the entire Krypt unlock wasn't even remotely scary... The gargoyle though was just weird saw it flying while I was unlocking the HI area and never saw it again.

Gargoyle? Do tell
I was standing in the middle of the field in the hollow of infestation when I saw something flying beside the left side of the nekropolis past the trees. Maybe it was the lightning and the trees but my 2 buddies I was playing with at the time apparently saw something too so yeah... Maybe it was like Geto Boys' classic "My Minds Playing Tricks On Me" :p

I was standing in the middle of the field in the hollow of infestation when I saw something flying beside the left side of the nekropolis past the trees. Maybe it was the lightning and the trees but my 2 buddies I was playing with at the time apparently saw something too so yeah... Maybe it was like Geto Boys' classic "My Minds Playing Tricks On Me" :p

Sounds interesting. Ill hunt in the morning

Alright, i find it humorous that i see people getting angry and butt hurt over people getting angry and butt hurt, some people find it scary some dont, its Psychology, you don't even need to know basic Psychology to know that... people grow up different it's an easy concept to understand, regardless thats not why i was posting this...

Although i have put down numerous complaints about the screamers, i have been thinking about it and realized that it's actually a great thing, not because it scares my friends or I find it funny, but because it makes a boring activity a fun one ESPECIALLY for the people who are scared of screamers (like my self!) because the krypt is SUCH a drawl activity, left to right, buy buy buy, left to right, buy buy buy... its repetitive, but now that screamers are in i have found my self on the edge of my seat anticipating when he will rear its ugly head around the corner making what would be a boring left to right activity into an exciting heart pumping one. I dont know if this outcome was intended or if it came about on accident, but regardless its brilliant, Kudos NRS

Alright, i find it humorous that i see people getting angry and butt hurt over people getting angry and butt hurt, some people find it scary some dont, its Psychology, you don't even need to know basic Psychology to know that... people grow up different it's an easy concept to understand, regardless thats not why i was posting this...

Although i have put down numerous complaints about the screamers, i have been thinking about it and realized that it's actually a great thing, not because it scares my friends or I find it funny, but because it makes a boring activity a fun one ESPECIALLY for the people who are scared of screamers (like my self!) because the krypt is SUCH a drawl activity, left to right, buy buy buy, left to right, buy buy buy... its repetitive, but now that screamers are in i have found my self on the edge of my seat anticipating when he will rear its ugly head around the corner making what would be a boring left to right activity into an exciting heart pumping one. I dont know if this outcome was intended or if it came about on accident, but regardless its brilliant, Kudos NRS

Cool story, bro.

I support having an option to turn them off. My grandfather, aunt, and mother will play this. None of them are in the best of health. I'd rather them not die of a heart attack because of a screamer - whether it scares them or not, the 'jump' people get is accompanied by a heightened blood pressure. True story.

Me personally? Don't care. Not really a concern of mine.

Cool story, bro.

I support having an option to turn them off. My grandfather, aunt, and mother will play this. None of them are in the best of health. I'd rather them not die of a heart attack because of a screamer - whether it scares them or not, the 'jump' people get is accompanied by a heightened blood pressure. True story.

Me personally? Don't care. Not really a concern of mine.

I am sorry, but if your grandpa is playing Mortal Kombat, you cannot complain about a jump scare.... LOL.

Well it is real and I saw one yesterday I actually didn't get scared cause I was looking on the guide to find fatalitys and such and I hear this scream and look at the screen and saw this thing just there it was weird rofl