MK9 Story tier list SPOILERS

Rooky

Hi im new to trmk and i wanted to share my opinion on the stories tier list.

God tier:
Raiden: beats everyone including liu kang, the one who beat shao kahn so he deserves to be above both
Liu kang: only person to beat shao kahn and has beaten some tough foes as well (namely scorpion)
Shao kahn: need i say more?
Sindel: whooped all the good guys asses nightwolf, stryker, jax, kabal, kitana, jade, cyber sub zero and johny cage all at once.

High tier
Younger Sub zero: beat scorpion.
Scorpion: He beat night wolf and kung lao.
Nightwolf: its a shock but he kicked alot of ass including noob and quan chi. And he killed sindel (sacrificing himself in the process)
Kung lao : took out kintaro, goro, quan chi, shang tsung etc.
Kabal: beat cyber sub zero who accomplished roughly the same feat as kung lao.
Cyber sub zero: beat kintaro and goro at the same time. also beat ermac.

Mid tier:
Stryker: beat alot of tough foes, most notably ermac and kintaro.
Ermac: Beat jax with ease. also beat johnny cage.
Sonya: Beat kitana, jade and elder sub zero.
Kitana: Had her fair share of victories, most notably Jade, smoke and shang tsung.
Jax: Beat Jade and johnny cage.
Cyrax: Beat sektor, johnny cage, baraka etc
Johnny cage: beat sonya but lost to kitana. Hes below sonya because his overall victories are less impressive than sonyas.
Jade: Beat smoke
Smoke: Very random with his victories eg he beat kitana and sektor the first time, but lost to both of them the second time. He also beat shang tsung (who hasnt? xD)
Sektor: Managed to beat smoke the second time which just squeezes him into mid tier.

Low tier:
Quan chi: Gave raiden a pretty tough time with his magic but has had no victories. Beat by tough characters only.
Shang tsung: had no wins, but is regarded as very tough. And hes a shape shifter.Beat by tough characters only.
Goro: No wins, but he was the second last stage of the tournament.
Kintaro: No wins, But he did set kabal on fire. when he was weak though.
Elder sub zero: No wins, Was beaten by strong characters only
Noob: no wins, he was beaten by strong characters though.
Mileena: No wins, she was beaten by strong characters only.

Bottom tier:
Sheeva: No wins, ass whooped by everyone, landed a hit on liu kang in the cut scene.
Reptile: No wins, ass whooped by everyone, but he faired pretty well against stryker in the cutscene.
Baraka: No wins, ass whooped by everyone.
Kano: No wins ass whooped by everyone.

All imo. Let me know if you think this list is accurate.

I believe Nightwolf should be upped to God tier or at least be on a tier of his own called "Bro" tier.