Ed Boon's respect to TRMK

ninja

hey all :) idk if anyone saw this yet, but Ed Boon totally just +repped us :p

"Twitter account for one of the best MK sites on the internets? Try @TRMK !! They probably know MK better than we do!!"

I didn't open this topic though for this tweet but saw it as a chance for us to thank Ed Boon as well. with whatever is shown so far, I'm only negative towards the no-run button thing, babalities, the prize of the challenge tower (not gonna post in this part of the forum what it is) and one of Shang Tsung's fatalities. however, the babalities I hate but I gotta admit they made them all unique so.. still waiting for someone to complete the tower fully so I can't be sure if that was a turn off in the game just yet. so basically, imo just those two things for sure, no run button and that particular shang tsung fatality that's a blast from the past, if you know what I mean ;) oh and one more thing. RAIN :( :p

anyway, overall this game is amazing, a lot of people worked hard on it to deliver something good and they did. there's TONS of stuff to do in this game, it's not just load it up and fight till you get bored with it. the modes, the unique players, the costumes, the fatalities, idk what to even mention without forgetting something else. I know that Ed Boon and Hector Sanchez or others that participated in the game's development received tons of hatred (the childish kind of 'boon u suck i h8 u) for this or that via twitter or whatever else and they just don't deserve it. the game is 'Hahahah! OUTSTANDING'. seriously, it is. now, I don't own a ps3 but I'll do my best to get my hands on it soon enough just for this game. that's just how amazing it is in my eyes. the 4 things I mentioned above don't even bug me THAT much, the only thing that bugged me like hell is leaving Rain out but seeing how popular he is, he'll get there as DLC eventually so it's still all good.

to sum up, I'd like to say thank you to Ed Boon and his brilliant team for delivering this game to us and also warner bros. I think we can be quite sure if it weren't for this company, we wouldn't be seeing a result like THIS. they promoted MK like hell, I mean that chicago thing, or that other town they had an MK banner or whatever it was.. the truck tour, the promotion in Brazil.. they supported this product to the release day. seeing how perfect this game is, it's pretty clear the company wanted Ed Boon's team to deliver and they did. thank you all MK team for this game :)

Glad Ed Boon acknowledged TRMK, because it is the best site for MK related news and info kompared to the other MK sites. To say this site is flooded with only the most Passionate fans is an understatement.

Bummer about rain agreed, but yes, As far as a fighting game I would have to say this one has the most to offer. Great graphics, Great gameplay, Great designs, A lot of unlockables, Khallenge tower. Maybe more, haven't read spoilers. But the game is guna be amazing :)

thank you Ed Boon and the NR team for all your hard work! *bows down to boon*

it's great that he's giving us a shout out. oh and ed, shinnok for dlc please after scarlett and rain.