Can anyone with the game confirm this hopefully BS statement?

SaibotMK

I just read this & immediately thought this guy has to be full of it or just sucks at the game and can't get 5 teleports off.

"There are a few changes from the demo too. For example, Scorpion can only do his teleport a maximum of twice in a combo/juggle now - just like his spear. Instead of three times. "

EDIT: Uh so yea that is false

Last edited:
Hmm.. it wouldn't surprise me if it's true. In the demo I can do ~50% combos with teleport chains.

He probably means the 3rd teleport will either fail or end the combo the same way the spear does.

You are reading the statement wrong. Scorpion can only do his teleport a maximum of twice in a combo, (just like his spear) instead of three times. The spear part was a minor note.

Im glad they reduced the amount of times you can do that damn teleport.

The demo was an early build Hector Sanchez said in an interview..The damage scaling and multiple special moves have been altered since that version :)

You can do more then two teleports in the actual game guys, the statement is not completely true I just want to know if you can still do 5 teleports. Scorpion cannot get a high hit mid stage combo with just 2 teleports.

I just read this & immediately thought this guy has to be full of it or just sucks at the game and can't get 5 teleports off.

"There are a few changes from the demo too. For example, Scorpion can only do his teleport a maximum of twice in a combo/juggle now - just like his spear. Instead of three times. "

Just like his spear instead of three times? Wtf is he talking about three times lol?

So does anyone know if the bold statement is true?

Hey man, what's your avatar?

I know how you feel. Im pretty sure I got eye raped earlier as well: someone has Jade's alt in there sig if im not mistaken -_-

Same :( I've seen characters I didn't even know were in the game cuz people put em as their pic. Makes me sad, yet excited at the same time. mainly sad.

You can do more then two teleports in the actual game guys, the statement is not completely true I just want to know if you can still do 5 teleports. Scorpion cannot get a high hit mid stage combo with just 2 teleports.

Dude, please change your avatar immediately. There's a spoilers forum for a reason, don't shove spoilers in other peoples' faces.

What the **** man. I was steering away from these forums for a while just because I was waiting to see his alt in the game. ****.

Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air, its a fighting game.

Kind of ticked now that I just saw Smoke's alt (although better).

I better not see Jade's alt or I'll flip out lol.

Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air, its a fighting game.

As for everyone else, no one would have known that it was Smokes alt if none of you said anything they wouldn't have a clue there are so many human smoke concepts. Crazyness but my bad I apologizze everyone

Last edited:
OMGZ I saw Quan ChiZ VS Screen render in this thread as someone's AVATAR, OMGZ IM SPOILEDZ now, I am canceling my pre-order because of this OUTRAGE!

lol guys, seriously...It was a blurry picture of Smoke's alternate costume as MKSaibot's avatar. You could not even really tell anything besides that he looked somewhat like Smoke looks in general lol. Either way, you are on a Mortal Kombat forum and a new Mortal Kombat game is about to be released. If you expect not to accidently see SOMETHING that is in the game, you might want to change your expectations, because it can accidently happen. What if I did not want to see Quan Chi's VS screen render until I bought the game and I came to this thread and saw it as an avatar? Am I going to flip out? No, I am going to think, "Well, I AM on an MK forum, I guess I might see something related to the new MK game."

Anyways, back on topic. I hope this statement about the 2 teleports is not true because that would be stupid.