To those not reading any spoilers

Cyndrix

First, I'd like to congratulate you. I fully understand where you are coming from.

It's nice to play a brand new game with a totally clean slate. I kind of wish I could too, but I just can't resist spoilers. I also don't really care so much about knowing what fatalities look like, to me the fun is actually playing the game. Besides, to me seeing a fatality on a little youtube clip and performing it myself on a 46" screen with surround sound are totally different things, so I don't feel like I'm really ruining much.

In any case, I'd like to tell you something that I would want someone who has seen the spoilers to tell me. Don't worry, I'm not going to try to trick you into spoiling anything. That's not the kind of jerk I am....I am an entirely different kind of jerk!

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you is that after seeing most of the fatalities and most of the characters is that I am about 95% happy with what I've seen. That's very good. I never expected to be 100% satisfied as there will always be little things here and there that I would have done a little differently.

I just wanted to reassure all the spoiler free people that the game looks great, the fatalities are great, and the little surprises (at least the ones we know of so far) are great. So fear not, you aren't going to be disappointed with this game! At least not with the content. I haven't played it yet, so I can't exactly comment on how it plays.

I hope you will all enjoy discovering the game as much as I have spoiling it for myself :)

I fully endorse this message. And everything is true. In most cases the alternate costumes look better than people's mains. The fatalities are new and classic mixed. And story mode is sure to be a very enjoyable experience (i've just seen the first three chapters but it looks like something worth looking forward to) And the Krypt in and of it's self is something to behold. It seems like opening things will be gruesome and fun in their own way.

And if you haven't spoiled anything for yourself you deserve some rep lol. (Not an offer just a statement :p)

Yes. Please stay strong. The game comes out very very soon. If you manage to make it to the release day without checking the story mode on youtube, you are a stronger person than I and I tip my hat to you.

I admit I've watched a lot of Fatality videos, but nowhere near all of them. Some of them are very unexpected, and it's interesting to see what's changed from earlier builds. You completely spoiler-free peeps are going to be utterly shocked by what's in the final game, Fatality wise. I have COMPLETELY avoided anything to do with the Story Mode. A friend told me how the story starts and that pissed me off. Even hearing a hint was too much. But still I feel fresh for the 19th.

I have avoided a lot. Mostly story, tho I did accidently run into a quick glimpse of the opening scene.

I want the story mode to be fresh since its the thing I've avoided most, and I will be solo when I pick it up @ midnight. So likely its the first mode I will pick.

I have yet to see smoke and sheeva, but I look forward to them.

It's hard not to look @ spoilers, especially when nothing really new being shown,...... but essentially 2 days away... I'm just gonna ignore TRMK for two weeks.

i could'nt resist to see gameplays, fatalities and secondery costumes of some of the characters, because those are king of spoilers that i dont really care to know before i get the game, but i didnt even see the start of the story mode... now even in the machinima live stream... i can understand your need of seeing spoilers... i cant resisnt too.. but dont worry the game is out in 3 days.. (for you, i will probably get it in like a week.. =/ )

I havent seen anything regarding story mode, The Krypt, un-released fatalities, arcade endings, alternate costumes, or secrets/unlockables. I completely avoid TRMK's spoiler forum, youtube, and MKO like the plague.

I have discipline.

Honestly, I wish i could go back in time and slap the crap out of myself for seeing some of the spoilers. I will love the game, but.. I feel like i ruined the fun.

Ehh reading spoilers kinda destroys expectations. I mean sure you could read the entire game but when you play it, it won't be as enjoyable. The surprise is kinda taken out of the equation.

So glad I know nothing about the story lol One question I do have for those that have seen the final game, did fatalities such as reptiles improve over the early build? No need to go into detail, just wandering yes or no.

Well ive seen the final 20 challenges on the tower as well as the first 20. But thats nothing, cause watching them is WAY different than actually beating them yourself. Test your Luck is fun to watch, but nothing is being spoiled, its just fun. Ive seen gameplay and 75% of the fatalities already, and cyrax's ending. But i have managed to avoid everything story wise and kyrpt wise, and avoided most of the tower. So im half a MK virgin. lol. Its still way different having the game in your hands.

Well ive seen the final 20 challenges on the tower as well as the first 20. But thats nothing, cause watching them is WAY different than actually beating them yourself. Test your Luck is fun to watch, but nothing is being spoiled, its just fun. Ive seen gameplay and 75% of the fatalities already, and cyrax's ending. But i have managed to avoid everything story wise and kyrpt wise, and avoided most of the tower. So im half a MK virgin. lol. Its still way different having the game in your hands.

If you've indeed seen the final tower challenge, I dont care what you say - you've been spoiled to the high heavens. That v-card you speak of is gone!

Very good thread, I also am staying away from the spoiler section. The only thing I do want to know are the character alts and whatever else kind of modes are in the game, like babalities and thanks to the people who played the game, the "grand prize from completing the 300 tower challenge". I just saved myself the trouble of beating that ridiculous mode, and the main prize isn't even worth it.

Story mode wise, I am definitely staying away from, and I have barely seen anyone else's fatalities. The game is mere days away so there's no point seeing all that, and I can wait. I am aware there's a story mode trailer, but I will even stay away from that.

Aside from that, there are people making threads in the spoiler section about character deaths in story mode, and I am not going to risk that chance because any idiot would "accidently" post a spoiler in the title ruining everything.