ACTUAL secrets in the game...

Grafx

so has anyone found any like accidental secrets in the game?

wether its fatalities that are not in the krypt, nor in the menu. or secret fights after so many wins like in old games...

they said tons of secrets but no one has found any yet. thoughts?

The 4 secrets fights in Ladder are still a mistery, nobody knows until now how to unlock them ..... same as the Dan Forden trick so far.

yeah boon said yesterday in the gamespot live stream that he knows of all the leaks online and that he guarantees there are still many secrets left to be discovered for the hardcore players. gives me hope

LOL. We should be asking you that question - you're one of the very few on this forum with the game already. We'll learn more on Tuesday morning as more people get it and play it over Monday night.

yeah boon said yesterday in the gamespot live stream that he knows of all the leaks online and that he guarantees there are still many secrets left to be discovered for the hardcore players. gives me hope

If you feel this way, then maybe you shouldn't be reading spoilers.

I saw retro smoke on the living forest in the arcade ladder. But im still trying to figure out how to fight him....maybe unlock his retro costume perhaps????

How to fight him in MK2:

Fight Smoke

Fight on the Portal Stage and when Dan Forden appears in the bottom right corner of the screen and yells "TOASTY!", immediatly press Down and Start at the same time. You will go to Goro's Lair to fight Smoke.

Have you tried basing the fight around this (but on the forest)? I know it's silly, but who knows....

Or the down start thing could be on some other stage cuase he was in the forest in mk2 but like the poster above me said the trick to fighting him wasn't even on that stage oh and I'd try select or back since start pauses just a guess

I don't believe a word that guy says

Hello, long time reader, first time poster!
We got the game in at my work today and I brought one home with me tonight! My very first game....I couldnt believe what I saw.
Unfortunately I don't have a video but I do have this!

It was my first game ever on the new MK....
I was lui Kang playing the beginner ladder
Very first match was against kitana in the shadow temple (I think is what its called)
I noticed during the whole match a shadowy figure like Noob Saibot was standing in the center of the room in the background watching....
I beat kitana quickly in both rounds....all I can tell you is I made quick work of her and didnt block...pretty much spammed the bicycle kick the whole time.
When her lifebar depleted all the way I was expecting "Finish Her' but instead the "Noob" figure appeared from out of the ground and a new round started with this achievement unlocking!!
Reminder I was on beginner but this "Noob" was kicking my ASS!!!!
and for the record THIS "Noob" was NOT the same Noob that is selectable on game!
This "Noob" was WAY DARKER much more like a shadow ....like old school Noob!

Hello, long time reader, first time poster!
We got the game in at my work today and I brought one home with me tonight! My very first game....I couldnt believe what I saw.
Unfortunately I don't have a video but I do have this!

It was my first game ever on the new MK....
I was lui Kang playing the beginner ladder
Very first match was against kitana in the shadow temple (I think is what its called)
I noticed during the whole match a shadowy figure like Noob Saibot was standing in the center of the room in the background watching....
I beat kitana quickly in both rounds....all I can tell you is I made quick work of her and didnt block...pretty much spammed the bicycle kick the whole time.
When her lifebar depleted all the way I was expecting "Finish Her' but instead the "Noob" figure appeared from out of the ground and a new round started with this achievement unlocking!!
Reminder I was on beginner but this "Noob" was kicking my ASS!!!!
and for the record THIS "Noob" was NOT the same Noob that is selectable on game!
This "Noob" was WAY DARKER much more like a shadow ....like old school Noob!

well, then I hope this means possible unlock of noob and smoke classic costumes.