i performed a 90% combo with reptile (vid)

Daaaamn son O.O! I was hoping such high-damage loops weren't in the game but it seems some made it in (I'm looking at you, MKvsDC infinite juggles).

The chance of this occurring during real gameplay is low (especially since there's combo breakers *PRO-TIP* use them) but it's still an unbalance.

Maybe all those gameplay videos of Reptile getting his butt handed to him was to disguise the fact that he is actually a top tier character. :)

Nicely done but I must say that appeared to be a Cheese combo like he was backed into the wall and couldnt move and you kept doing the same move to juggle him in the air.

Nicely done but I must say that appeared to be a Cheese combo like he was backed into the wall and couldnt move and you kept doing the same move to juggle him in the air.

yeah its practice mode, that guy isnt going to move anywhere lol

Maybe we could use it on the 300th challenge. It's cheap, but hey, that challenge looks cheap enough as it is. It deserves a little payback.

I can see this happening at this year's EVO, let's say at the..oh I don't know...final brackets. I can tell you right now, in case you're not familiar with the hardcore fighting scene: they might very well break the console running the game and disallow MK into future EVOs. When there is talk about such things as frame advantages and other overly analytical technical gibberish, the last thing you want is having such infinite loops.

Speaking of Raptile I am dying to see his Klassic Costume its going to make him appear the most different and I prefer him much more in Human form.

Aren't you spamming EX moves with infinite super meter in practice mode? The EX effect is going off every time you do a special move... and seeing from the input log, you are definitely using them. This kinda really isn't a realistic scenario then. Is there possibly a similar combo without using the EX version of all those moves?

Good find! I'm guessing that NRS will start to patch this as soon as they see this thread.

EDIT: Just read ericzlink's post. If these are indeed EX moves then, yeah, not a big deal.

Yea he's using enhanced moves all throughout that lol. Look at the button inputs.
That's an impossible combo in a real fight unless you have infinite special meter. It was like 10 enhanced moves and an Xray lmfao.

I can see this happening at this year's EVO, let's say at the..oh I don't know...final brackets. I can tell you right now, in case you're not familiar with the hardcore fighting scene: they might very well break the console running the game and disallow MK into future EVOs. When there is talk about such things as frame advantages and other overly analytical technical gibberish, the last thing you want is having such infinite loops.

Actually if it's against the wall there are actually alot of pro fighting games with infinites against the wall.
Street Fighter: 3rd strike
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Marvel vs Capcom 3

Plenty of wall infinites go on in major tournaments for these games and they are actually encouraged.
They even advertised that some characters had wall infinites against the wall in the official guide for MvC3 lol.

Last edited:
Actually if it's against the wall there are actually alot of pro fighting games with infinites against the wall.
Street Fighter: 3rd strike
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Marvel vs Capcom 3

Plenty of wall infinites go on in major tournaments for these games and they are actually encouraged.
They even advertised that some characters had infinites against the wall in the official guide for MvC3 lol.

Yep,

Just stay the freak away from the wall against reptile!

Aren't you spamming EX moves with infinite super meter in practice mode? The EX effect is going off every time you do a special move... and seeing from the input log, you are definitely using them. This kinda really isn't a realistic scenario then. Is there possibly a similar combo without using the EX version of all those moves?

Nice catch, he is. This combo isn't even possible in a realistic scenario.

I thought "Oh my God, how can someone have already found an almost infinite combo, this game must be broken", and them I saw the video, and Reptile shining every time he did that move. Nope, not possible in a real fight.

Even though this is impossible to do in a real match, this is still impressive. 90% Damage, Jesus...

hey i never said that it wasnt with some tweaks but if there is a kombat code out there that allows infinite super bar then it is possible