Anyone notice lots of lag online

Grafx

no matter who I play against, even friends, eveyrone is lagging. and no one is even online yet! lol

god i hope its not this fail forever..

The servers are probably not properly up yet. They might wipe the leaderboards on the 19th anyway. lol.

Hope online play pans out or I'll be pissed. Tekken 6 was pretty bad when it was released too but it got somewhat better.

I dont get how you guys have the game so early. Is gamestop selling them early or something? or are you buying these games out the back of some guys car?

I dont get how you guys have the game so early. Is gamestop selling them early or something? or are you buying these games out the back of some guys car?

i got mine yesterday. Circuit City/The Source in Toronto had 4 copies. i bought all 4. lol

if youre in the toronto area i have an extra 360 copy :)

mortal kombat got leaked on websites to download for those with modded consoles. also some stores giving them away early

They are still using the press'es online servers I bet, and those weren't meant for the tens of thousands that are already playing.

Its just overloaded I bet, no way its going to be like that day one.

This is from an article on cheatcc

1.According to the team, they have reached that goal as netplay is "really really really lag free." The net code itself was a two year project that aimed to severely reduce online lag. The team "pulled every single bit out of the code that doesn't cross the wires" making the code as efficient as possible. The game will also include several algorithms to make sure that only players with connections that allow for a good gameplay experience will be matched together. Supposedly the engine has been "optimized as much as an engine can be optimized" for online play.

Now ppl cant stop complaining

Generally there is a small internal server running out of wherever NRS is working out of and reviewers often use it to play online (probably why it's active). They will probably wipe that server on the 19th when the rest of the MK servers go up World Wide.

i havent been able to connect to anybody but grafx yet... i really wanna try king of the hill.. grafx, u accept the challenge? lol