He's about to hit challenge 300

4, actually. if I'm not mistaken, it's Goro, Kintaro, Mileena and then Shao Kahn. but even if it's three, it's a total b*tch without regen

The tower appears to be a mix of challenges that aren't too bad, some easy, to some that are insane and will fustrate the hell out of even the best players, in my opinion...it's not ALL impossible challenges....

The tower appears to be a mix of challenges that aren't too bad, some easy, to some that are insane and will fustrate the hell out of even the best players, in my opinion...it's not ALL impossible challenges....

LOL Yeah, I'm perfectly cool with most of them being merely fun or humorous. Not every one needs to end with me yelling at my TV.

~rl

Looks like this is going to take a few hours. This guy sucks, don't know how he made it that far. He needs to go back into training mode to learn some good combos.

Argh, how is it that all of the streams we're getting are from people that look like they've never played a fighting game before. I mean I thank them for their efforts but wow! :)

i've stopped watching for right now..cleaning up the apartment. if someone could let us know if he even makes it to the 3rd person that'd be sweet.

i agree....i have been following this stream since yesterday evening...he's been playing non stop as far as i know all thru the night....

but i do have to admit he's trying to find some "cheap" way of beating them, like he's trying to uncover some glitch...i think the guys are NRS are smart enough to remove the glitches that were prevelant in MK2 and stuff....especially for this challenge...

i'm just watching for the chance he does beat it, to see the prize....but most likely he'll rage quit LOL

He already skipped 4 challenges cause you needed to actually really FIGHT in these challenges.
All he can do is spam, he can fight a little with Kung Lao, but thats it.
I do think that if you skip challenges you get something else, then then when you wont skip them.
Anywayz dont see him making the 300th, even if he did, i dont care, i wanna know what you get when you dont skip any challenge, and if its different.
Think nobody knows yet...