Confirmed list of unlocked 2nd Fatality inputs

Can you edit and actually put what attack it is for the people who config their controllers differently.

Like: Sheeva *Lend a Hand* - F, B, F, B, Back Kick - (close) . . .ect.

Would make it so it wouldn't matter what anyone had their buttons set to.

Added Scorpions hidden Toasty! and a few stage fatalities. Still looking for confirmation of Cage and Kitana 2nd's

I confirm:

Cage (sweep):
D,F,D,F + B (xbox)

Kitana (sweep):
F,D,F,B + A (xbox)

Another important correction, Reptile's input is totally wrong, correct one is:
D,D,F,B + X (xbox)

(VIDEO) Mileena's Second Fatality "Rip Off"
Spoiler:

I wonder if the name is some developers tongue-in-cheek nod that it's a "rip-off" of Kira's Deception fatality using the Black Dragon knifes...

FINALLY! This is brilliant. I like the fatality a lot even though it isn't the best. I like it better than her first fatality. I love that outfit too.

I'm referring to Mileena's video! ;-)

I HATE Mileena's 2nd fatality! I was so hoping for some kind of display of her 'wild animal' streak they advertised for her... jumping on the torso and eating their guts or something... but no, they just stole Kira's. Marvellous.

I HATE Mileena's 2nd fatality! I was so hoping for some kind of display of her 'wild animal' streak they advertised for her... jumping on the torso and eating their guts or something... but no, they just stole Kira's. Marvellous.
At least she has a great first fatality.

(VIDEO LINK) Kitana's Second Fatality "Splitting Headache"

http://www.justin.tv/wearenotbrother20/b/283821382 (1:51:00, 1 hour and 51 minutes in)

Uh, favorite Kitana fatality ever? Yes sir! ...or ma'am, sorry! :hail:

Although, I don't know if we'll ever see the Kiss of Death as DLC because it isn't known if the primary mask was removable like Mileena's costumes.