Confirmed list of unlocked 2nd Fatality inputs

Thanks a lot guys these all worked when I tried them. I just wish they would show up un player 2's move list as well seems kinda stupid when this game is supposed to be played vs your friends in the same room

I noticed that for me (on PS3) even for player 1 they won't save on the list if done in Versus mode. They need to fix that. I have not noticed player 2 stuff because none of my friends have been over yet but I might have to check for myself. That is definitely something they would need to address.

Also in regards to the Klassic Alts & fatalities...if they had to make a patch to block them from being used than that means they are on the disc. Which would mean that if they ended up being DLC...they falsely stated that none of the DLC would be on disc. I would not care about it much if it is free but if I have to pay for it I will be a bit unhappy.

Hey just got my copy today
got my classic scorpion custom an fatality but the classic fatality is not working
Im standing as started in training
Any clues thanks in advance

Hey just got my copy today
got my classic scorpion custom an fatality but the classic fatality is not working
Im standing as started in training
Any clues thanks in advance

It's tricky to pull off, especially if you're using an older model XBox pad. Make sure you've got the distance correct (it's around jump distance, I believe) and that you release block before the final button input. The glowing square in fatality trainer is where you're supposed to stand for the standard fatality only, not the other ones.

Thanks for all of these.

Can somebody please clarify how to do a babality? Do you need to not press block and/or no punches, etc.

Also, can original poster add this somewhere near the button key?

You might also want to have a note telling people the 6 stages that do have pits to the original post.

You must not block in the winning round in order to do a babality. Pressing the button for enhanced specials or X-Rays is ok.

I'm not in town so i cant do anything with this game right now but if i want to do the babailty's would i go to fatality training or does it have to be unlocked somehow or do i have to do it in arcade mode? because iv been looking up videos of the babality's and i want to do them so bad!

I'm not in town so i cant do anything with this game right now but if i want to do the babailty's would i go to fatality training or does it have to be unlocked somehow or do i have to do it in arcade mode? because iv been looking up videos of the babality's and i want to do them so bad!

Babalities can only be performed in a regular match, either arcade or vs. Fatality Trainer only lets you train "Fatalities". They also have to be done from a jump away or more.

Babalities can only be performed in a regular match, either arcade or vs. Fatality Trainer only lets you train "Fatalities". They also have to be done from a jump away or more.

Thank you. I already did all the stage and 2nd fatality's so i just have to do those then i can humiliate anyone i want. :D

Do all the DLC Fatalities show up as ????????? I have Scorpions' but Sub-Zero's list is:

Fatality 1
Fatality 2
?????????
Stage Fatality
Babality

And no I don't have Sub's klassic costume.

Do all the DLC Fatalities show up as ????????? I have Scorpions' but Sub-Zero's list is:

Fatality 1
Fatality 2
?????????
Stage Fatality
Babality

And no I don't have Sub's klassic costume.

Its like that everywhere, even if you have no dlc. what I want to know is why, if I do not sign into live before playing the game, is my scorpion mk1 not there, but the moment I sign in, even in game, I can use it. this is a problem, as there is only one internet hook up for a room with 3 people in it. I would love for this to be fixed. also, the fatality input is gone from the list, but returns with the costume.

Did my first babality last night on Raiden. lmao @ him scaring himself.

Guys! Where's Kitana's classic fatality? I got her classic costume and fatality and don't know how to do it :(. Actually I don't even know if it exists because I haven't seen it anywhere lol.