BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

bluedragon77

So this thred will basically be me showing everything i unlocked in the krypt, since grafx has got the fighting part down im tackling the krypt and challenge towers.. LOTS of spoilers so beware... somebody please tell me how to put spoilers and i will start posting..
smoke alt costume..
Spoiler:
2lvb6df.jpg

sheeva second fatality inputs
Spoiler:
2zzm9nc.jpg

Last edited:
You don't need spoiler tags, this is already in the spoilers section and you've titled it properly. Fire away! :)

I'm especially interested to see whether characters have their retro alts in the Krypt, as well as alts in general, if you're taking suggestions.

yeah but there is a ton of stuff in the krypt gonna be a while b4 i can find them.. if i had a list of where they are it would be easier.. im just goign for all the expensive ones right now,

If you could snag the Sindel alt when you get back, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks for the pics, and enjoy the game! :)

Bro, if you beat the game with specific characters, you unlock their alternate costumes, which then can be viewed in the Nekropolis with or without damage. Please beat the ladder with as many characters as you can!

Bro, if you beat the game with specific characters, you unlock their alternate costumes, which then can be viewed in the Nekropolis with or without damage. Please beat the ladder with as many characters as you can!

Yes, any character (Kabal) will do, no need to pick any particular one (Kabal), in fact, it's completely up to you (Kabal :DDDDDDD)