BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

bluedragon77;270144 [IMG said:
http://i56.tinypic.com/ndpy4m.jpg[/IMG]
zblj.jpg

If his costume was a little darker, this would be perfect. He might as well be Smoke there.

Spoiler:
2youxjc.jpg

This is the first alt costume that I've seen that I don't like, eh. Every other character has a sweet alt. But it's alright, I love his primary costume.

I actually like this more than his primary. His primary doesn't do much for me.

anyone knows if there's a stream up right now? preferably something as awesome as jakarta's stream yesterday that showed a killer Smoke + Noob Saibot tag team beating the tag ladder :p

Is Toasty Fatality anywhere in the Crypt? Or the only chance to have it is pre-order?

It seems to be (from the all the leaks, and Boon confirmed it) that the pro-order classic costumes and fatalities are all in the krypt, pre-ordering just means you get it without the effort. This is with the possible exception of ermac because his is not a pre-order bonus but a bonus with the kollectors edition, so i imagine his will be DLC.

They have screamers in the krypt where you are watching something then all of a sudden someone or something comes out and screams at the top of their lungs..EPIC

BlueDragon77, thanks for posting these pics. The game might be days away but these pics more than helps crave our hunger even further. All the alts for Sub-Zero, Noob, Smoke, and especially Scorpion's is nothing short of epic.

BlueDragon77, thanks for posting these pics. The game might be days away but these pics more than helps crave our hunger even further. All the alts for Sub-Zero, Noob, Smoke, and especially Scorpion's is nothing short of epic.

If this game would have a main character it would def be Scorpion lol, the amount of detail both of his costumes have compared to most of the other characters is astonishing.

@Blackbeard The Ermac Krypt unlock says render, it's not the actual costume. I love Mileena's alt it's much better than her primary, much like all the alts being better so far. Thank you so much Blue for doing this. When you have the chance I'd love to see other female alternative costumes preferably Sindel's or Sonya's? Thanks again :) x

@Blackbeard The Ermac Krypt unlock says render, it's not the actual costume. I love Mileena's alt it's much better than her primary, much like all the alts being better so far. Thank you so much Blue for doing this. When you have the chance I'd love to see other female alternative costumes preferably Sindel's or Sonya's? Thanks again :) x

If you look at the "All Fatalities" thread somebody has up now, the second of the two videos has Sonya's alt. She's got a forward-facing military cap (think Sarah Connor's from T2), Aviators, a really low-cut tank top, a necklace, and shorts.

It looks good, I wish the shirt was a bit less revealing though. Don't want to look like a total perv if I'm playing the game in public lol.

If you look at the "All Fatalities" thread somebody has up now, the second of the two videos has Sonya's alt. She's got a forward-facing military cap (think Sarah Connor's from T2), Aviators, a really low-cut tank top, a necklace, and shorts.

It looks good, I wish the shirt was a bit less revealing though. Don't want to look like a total perv if I'm playing the game in public lol.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing as a female character with revealing clothes. The developers placed in the game that way, and if you like it then play it. There's no need think you're a perv just because they gave Sonya a Sexy uniform.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing as a female character with revealing clothes. The developers placed in the game that way, and if you like it then play it. There's no need think you're a perv just because they gave Sonya a Sexy uniform.

I don't think I look like a perv, but playing on a college campus where a majority of people don't have any knowledge of MK or games in general, I'd rather not have to deal with people asking "lol why are you playing as a topless chick". :p

Keep telling yourself that :)

Spoiler:
Perv

do you by chance have a link?

thanks

I just checked out Sonya's alt. It's awesome. I've been wanting her to wear shorts ever since the movie. x