BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

Spoiler:
2youxjc.jpg

This is the first alt costume that I've seen that I don't like, eh. Every other character has a sweet alt. But it's alright, I love his primary costume.

Wow. I am one of those who think that the preorder retro costumes are NOT on disc. We will see soon enough who's right. But if I'm right, I wouldn't be so immature as to laugh at all 3 of your faces. It's not nice to laugh at people when they're crying. And there will be a lot of crying...

That's not what I'm saying. Those people directly insulted me just because I proposed an idea that was very well credible.

Insulting=/=beliving something.

Please unlock Subs alt I want to see if it truly is a pallet swap of Noobs alt and see if its just the one from storyline

Curious about Scorp's 2nd fatality as well.

Also, Grafx said in another thread that he unlocked Ermac's retro (yes, the retro one) from the marsh side of the krypt. No screenshot though so take it with for what it's worth.

Personally, I'm loving most of the alt costumes revealed, can't wait to see them in-game.

Scorpions second fatality: He ties chains from his spear around victim and opens a nether realm portal behind victim, then he kicks victim into it a and victim falls hanged from another portal above scorpion, plus has no skin-fried. You'll see i guess someone will post it

How many fatality's does he have?

1st head slice fatality
2nd ?
3rd: Secret fatality discribed above
4th: Classic toasty pre-order fatality.

something like this?

1st head slice fatality
2nd other slice fatality
3rd: Secret fatality
4th: Babality
5th: Classic toasty pre-order fatality

im lovin noobs alt! also bluedragon can you post raidens transplant fatality and grafx could you upload pics of the retro costumes when you can. did you enter a code to unlock it or did you unlock another way? thanks

*sigh* seems I'm the only one disappointed with Ermac's alt...I was Really hoping for a unique UMK3 type flavor that every other "human" ninja has -_-. I mean he has the mummy wrap thing going on w/his primary, cloth mask w/retro, why couldn't he get a stylized "hard" mask for his alt? My lone complaint/nitpick.