BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

Post a pic so we can shove it in the faces of everyone who doubted they'd be in and laugh! :D
Wait, Grafx, are you sure thats not the render? Please provide us with pics so we can do what TheTuninator said.
Sadly some people try to deny the obvious. If he is actually correct on unlocking the classic Ermac costume, I have a few forums to visit to laugh in a few member's faces. Thanks to how rude they were when I just said it is very possible Alts=Klassic/retro costumes. :)

Wow. I am one of those who think that the preorder retro costumes are NOT on disc. We will see soon enough who's right. But if I'm right, I wouldn't be so immature as to laugh at all 3 of your faces. It's not nice to laugh at people when they're crying. And there will be a lot of crying...

Wow. I am one of those who think that the preorder retro costumes are NOT on disc. We will see soon enough who's right. But if I'm right, I wouldn't be so immature as to laugh at all 3 of your faces. It's not nice to laugh at people when they're crying. And there will be a lot of crying...

Hey, even if they somehow aren't, I ain't crying; I main Sindel. ;)

It's either they're on disc or Day 1 DLC, though, and the wording of the preorders are all "UNLOCK Costume X" not "DOWNLOAD Costume X". Take that as you will.

Are you going to play through as SZ now? :) Im excited

ok quick update..
i played thru as sub zero but got bored so quit, will do it tomm..
i got noobs alt, as well as a few extra things..
i looked all over the marsh cant find ermac.. gonna play the story mode tomm get some more coins and clear out the marsh area..
im done for tonight.. im wiped.. lol

ndpy4m.jpg

zblj.jpg

e6vx8n.jpg

16pifc.jpg

Awesome man thanks, i can't wait to play as some of these, I hope everyone is giving this guy rep. I have a question as much of the krypt that you have unlocked, how much content would you say is in the krypt, or in better terms after all the scans would you say you have unlocked at least 50 % of the krypt or is there a lot more? And out of the fatalities that you have seen, without spoiling it, which character has your favorite fatality? Just a few questions, there is so much content and stuff it is almost overwhelming.

How do you select the alternate costume once is unlocked? do you make a button combination? or press Square instead of X? what do you do?

How do you select the alternate costume once is unlocked? do you make a button combination? or press Square instead of X? what do you do?

In the old games you pushed start to select alternate costumes. I'm not sure in this one but I think it's safe to assume that's one thing they kept the same. also since Square is player options and triangle is level select and circle is back. So start is the only normal option

In the old games you pushed start to select alternate costumes. I'm not sure in this one but I think it's safe to assume that's one thing they kept the same. also since Square is player options and triangle is level select and circle is back. So start is the only normal option

Yh, or maybe in the option we have a "select a costume option", i remember that in trilogy and MK4 that we had to press start and x like you said.

yep same.. press start, pick the costume.. as for the crypt, i havent even scratched the surface. i think im at like 10 or 13 percent anyways im off to bed finally lol.. goodnight all. i'll spoil u some more tommorrow:)

I think if you have an alt unlocked you just select the character and then it asks you which you want in a scroller window

yep same.. press start, pick the costume.. as for the crypt, i havent even scratched the surface. i think im at like 10 or 13 percent anyways im off to bed finally lol.. goodnight all. i'll spoil u some more tommorrow:)

In the case the character has his primary costume and 2 more alternates unlocked do we have to press start twice to choose the second alternate or does a scroll window appears???