BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

i just unlocked ermacs retro costume in krypt

Show it! Do it now!

Cellphone pic i dont care the quality, just wanna know if we can get the retro costumes in regular version! And more important classic fatalities!

ps3 is already off. just cmae to update lol

also got a new sheeva, quan chi, and a few other fatalies.

will be streaming tomorrow for a few hours at 3pm est.

cya tomorrow guys

Wait, Grafx, are you sure thats not the render? Please provide us with pics so we can do what TheTuninator said.

Show it! Do it now!

Cellphone pic i dont care the quality, just wanna know if we can get the retro costumes in regular version! And more important classic fatalities!

I dont understand why you dont believe him Ed Boon said it himself that these were in the game we are just getting early access codes depending where you order

If I can get a confirmation of all classic outfits in the krypt I'll be cancelling my pre-order because my store isn't doing a midnight release. I'll just go with Gamestop and settle for Scorpion's outfit at the midnight release until I can unlock Sub-Zero's in game.

23t0exd.jpg

s2cugk.jpg

Badass! :mrgreen:

I dont understand why you dont believe him Ed Boon said it himself that these were in the game we are just getting early access codes depending where you order

Sadly some people try to deny the obvious. If he is actually correct on unlocking the classic Ermac costume, I have a few forums to visit to laugh in a few member's faces. Thanks to how rude they were when I just said it is very possible Alts=Klassic/retro costumes. :)

Edit: Anyone know which krypt the render is in? We can discover whether he really unlocked the Klassic costume by knowing which one the render appears.

But one was gray and one was really dark gray ;(

That makes me really sad...

Spoiler:
Noob Saibot doesnt exist yet if you had seen the story stream from the other day you would see that Bi Han is still alive during first tournament and is killed by Scoprion becoming Noob Saibot, Smoke is with Bi Hans brother Kuai Liang and they are not at the first tournament

^This, I've been hoping we could unlock all the retro's since I found out they were on disc and saw that noob and smoke were in the Johnny Cage trailer!

That were just ninjas, and was a part of the MK1 events, Noob Saibot didnt exist at that point it was SubZero yet, they were just ninjas.
Also why would they use retro costumes in sotry mode?

A demo leak showed us that only SubZero, Scorpion, Reptile and Ermac will have retro costumes, Noob and Smoke wont have 'em.